profitability 43! - page 25

Figar0:
goldtrader:

Followed the link, read: "If you want to start working with our advisor, email: pavel@mcomp.ru or ICQ: 4424327."

Or by "work" do you mean donate?

Sergiy seems to be gathering like-minded investors to open rather large real account, it's not really a sale...

In that case, too, it is not a "work with EA" but a transfer of funds to Trust, and one can answer clearly, rather than a question to a question :(

Serg_ASV:

It's just that the rocket project is in electronic (demo) version - and to make a rocket out of the project, you need money. That is why I am looking for someone who will invest 20 000 dollars to launch the rocket.
Or spend your whole life looking at the stats?

Understood, question removed.

Good luck, but it will not be easy to find such a volunteer.

Sergey,

Don't fool yourself and others, this OC came out of nowhere and will disappear into nowhere as soon as a single investor not on a microlot appears, that's just with these 20k they will evaporate

delyus:

Sergei,

I don't get it, are you trying to make a fool of yourself here? You want a fight? Clean it up before it starts and you're asked nicely. At best, you'll get a similar anti-advertisement. In the meantime, calculate the consequences. 10 people come to you every day because of the link, and you decide to spit in the well, you're an asshole.

That's the beastly grin of capitalism)) Sergei, don't give up on me.)

delyus:

Sergey,

Do not deceive yourself and others, this VC came out of nowhere and will disappear into nowhere as soon as at least one investor not on a microlot appears, that's exactly with these 20K they will evaporate

Delus, are the DC organisers after 20K? :):):)

Do you have a rough idea of the cost of setting up a DC? It is not 100 rubles. And if they do disappear, their target is clearly above 20K.

Figar0:
Goldtrader:
Serg_ASV:

Did you see me selling it?

I clicked on the link, read it: "If you'd like to start working with our advisor, e-mail pavel@mcomp.ru or ICQ 4424327."

Or by "work" do you mean donate?

Sergiy seems to be gathering like-minded investors for opening quite a big real account, it's not quite a sale...

I couldn't bear to join the discussion and try to clarify things:

I repeat, we are NOT SELLING Expert Advisors. Because of the large deposit (20 000USD), which is required for authorization of advisors in this brokerage company - we are looking for "accomplices" who are willing to take risks and very likely to get high profits.

If I try to use this program for real, I don't know how to fill it, but I'll already have a few losses.

delyus:

Sergei,

I don't get it, are you trying to make a fool of yourself here? Do you want a fight? Take it down before it starts and you're asked nicely. at best you'll get a similar ad. in the meantime, think of the consequences. 10 people came to you every day because of the link, and you decide to spit in the well, you're an asshole after that.

I'll take your name off the link - but it will be a lesson for you and other expert traders...

And believe me - it's very unpleasant when other people report the use of your copyrighted product behind your back for self-serving purposes...

And if you think that this link was very popular, you are very mistaken...
From now on, ask permission from the authors...

delyus:

Sergey,

Do not deceive yourself and others, this VC came out of nowhere and will disappear into nowhere as soon as at least one investor not on a microlot appears, it is precisely with these 20 thousand they will evaporate

Unfortunately for you, I have already corresponded with InvestFonds working through Privat. They have enough money - and they have been around for over a year...

Stinger:

I couldn't bear to join the discussion and try to clarify things:

I'll repeat - we are NOT selling EAs. Because of the large deposit (20 000USD), which is needed to authorise an EA in this brokerage company, we are looking for "accomplices" who are willing to take a risk and very likely to get high profits.

I've tried to use the differences between the real and demo trades, I've got a good feeling that I'm not going to lose much.

Thank you, that makes sense.

Sergei,

i'm pissed off that you've been writing there based on your fantasies. can lackey give a profit factor under 70 at spread 2? see the attached article on the history of real quotes, and look at the pictures above. can lackey give almost the same results on all test patterns? i can't see the inside bar, i don't even see the ticks! who better than you to know that? why are you writing that it's a laki? i already gave you the link and explained the reasons. i did it because we don't have such a great demo test, but you can't put it out on time and you don't have such a great demo.

Files:
iiat3.zip  21 kb