profitability 43! - page 20

Alex,
I thought we were joking around with your input.)

delyus:
Alex,
I thought we were just kidding around here.)

Funny,it's the opposite for me....

I was actually being serious... You could give me a compiled file with a time limit of say a week or two, if there is profit I give you half... you give me a new file...

Okay, forget it...

ALEX_SPB_RU:
You could give me a compiled file with a time limit of say a week or 2, if there is profit I give you half... you give me a new file...

This is at least, plus we have to test it with quotes of our brokerage company... maybe it won't show anything good at all.
The only option, .ex4 and then discuss something not on the forum.

delyus:

It has come to my attention that you are trading EAs. I would like to clarify it. (I realise it has nothing to do with my EA), just wanted to clarify.

Vinin:
I just wanted to clarify.
Are you by any chance a patron of the arts?

Fiddler, there are aliens peddling trousers, yellow ones, do you need them?!!

Vinin,
You have the right information. Of course, the advisor is not yours, it's unprofitable.

I walked around online shops, they put a few standard indices, pick out a good picture and start selling for 50 quid, and it's not even an Expert Advisor, so anyone can set it up himself.)

delyus:
I walked around online shops, they put a few standard indices, pick out a good picture and start selling for 50 quid, and it's not even an Expert Advisor, so anyone can set it up himself.)

No, your EA is the only profitable one - you can go and sell it for $10 000 per copy. They will rip it off.

bstone,
don't exaggerate, comrade. 200 quid maximum for him. and indeed for all councillors in the soviet territory. but in pindosia the average price is 3000 quid. there is even a famous club 3000