profitability 43! - page 18

delyus:
It may be easy to place 6 pips, but the profitability will not exceed 4 pips.

By the way, do you still play with the Expert Advisor the balance growth chart of which was shown several pages earlier in this thread? How are the results?

After reviewing the testing stats of the finalized laki on the demo http://www.biznesit.ru/forex/nolimit/statement.htm, I came up with an idea that no one here has voiced yet... I think I will find time to test it in a couple of days. Quite a convincing chart so far in this testing on the demo!!!

This is for just over 2 months!!! On EURGBP pair. And the number of trades is already decent to talk about the randomness of the result. I want to try without reducing his profit to smooth out the chart by about half.

goldtrader:
StSpirit:
Thanks for the reply. Too bad the depo is growing quite fast...

And you share your problem with your spouse - she will help in solving it :) This method always works for me.

That's what I'm trying to do for her future life! :) If it were not for her and some life circumstances, I would probably never have joined Forex. She is my inspiration, always helps me when I am in trouble!

Eager:
StSpirit:
Sorry, maybe a little off topic. When I read the thread I got a question (for those who trade on the real account). How do brokerage companies react to 10-15p. profits? May broker consider it as pips? Is it possible to use in withdrawal? I am trading on demo account so far (about a year) but since next month I must start real trading, therefore this question is very critical for me. I trade manually, but for one month about 70% of all my trades with this kind of profit. There are 1-3 trades per day.

Answer please!

What are the stoploops?

I usually put a stop of 20 pips. If the market is shaking around strong resistance or support, I may also put 30 pips. But in 95% of cases I put 20p.

I want to put the Expert Advisor in the internet shop. how much should I ask for?)) Why, the declared properties of the Expert Advisor have, a profit on the tester and the demo brings, and how it will develop the relationship with the client, that is not up to me to decide right?

help me compose an advertisement for the product, then your text will be in the text for the advisor))) e.g: "a unique advisor bringing phenomenal profits of up to 250,000,000% p.a. is now working for you!"))

delyus:
Help me write an advertisement for a product.

Why don't we all chip in with what we can for your poverty...

I have been convinced that it does not work in real life. I was convinced that it does not work on the real. But you want to make money with it. If only by deceiving potential customers. Moreover, you have to be advertised by those who have written the Expert Advisor! I wonder where the limit of lack of conscience is?

Gold Trader,

The one I made, based on my own observations of different systems, is profitable, see the sitemap on the front page. And then I'm not going to sell it, I'm just wondering if it's worth it or not.

delyus:

I'm not going to sell it yet, just wondering if it's worth it or not.

Give it to me... I would be very grateful.

delyus:

goldtrader,

... The EA you wrote is inoperable, i.e. it doesn't trade at all. The ones other people have written trade, but they are losing. And the one I made, based on my own observations of different systems, is profitable, see the sitemap on the first page.

The question is not about whether the Expert Advisor I wrote is profitable or unprofitable (although I traded it in profit for 2 days, and then disconnected it).

it's about you not being embarrassed to sell people crap.

delyus:

... The one I made based on my own observations of the work of different systems, is profitable ...

why did you ask for help then?

the level of your programming is like a mirror here

Goldtrader,
i asked everyone to help, and people got a lot of interesting and useful for themselves. your Expert Advisor is a rubbish, no doubt, and no one is going to sell it. the question is whether to sell my pro