profitability 43! - page 13

YuraZ:
Let's look at the winners' balances? Those over 10k aren't over a million.
the rest are about 5 million-plus profits.
---
I have no doubt, in real life it's about the same

And that's probably how it is too. But the pips man, however, got slaughtered...
Besides, do you know WHAT "profit" is? It's a funny business model, isn't it?

And that's probably how it goes too. But the pipsman, however, has been stabbed...

i look at the demo and do not see those who want to kill him. and how? do they constantly knock out stops? do they prevent to take a take? how? by playing with the chart or what? to kill the pipsyker, they will move the entire market against his stop for 20 points? strongly, but i cannot believe it. and how will he not take a take if it is set and waiting in the server?

delyus:
I look at the demo and do not see those who want to take him out. and how? do they constantly knock out stops? do they not let them take a take? how? by playing with the chart or what? to take out a pipsyuk, they will move the entire market against his stop for 20 points? strongly, but I do not believe it. and how can he not take a take if it is set and stands in the queue in the server?
A way to hide from the coming trouble,
There's a safe and simple way,
Before you go to a young girl,
Five minutes by the mirror,
Five minutes by the mirror, wait a minute, wait a minute.

You'll understand everything, you'll see everything there,
You'll understand everything and you'll see everything yourself,
You'll understand everything, you'll see everything there,
You'll understand everything and you'll see everything yourself
You want to hijack the glory of the demo billionaire from the widely known in narrow circles educator?
You do not look at the demo, open a real one with normal money and "you will understand everything and see everything yourself" ... Or at least study the creative legacy of vin vin from the championship.

Have you floated the idea of your advisor? I have a good suggestion for you, but as you understand not here. mikael@miktrade.com

got smart this morning and manually bought 2 times at the top, then spat, turned on the EA, how does it do that and why can't I do that?))

delyus:
I'm looking at the demo and I don't see anyone who wants to slaughter it.

Why cut it in the demo? That's advertising, isn't it? It's super profitable! Who will cut the bough on which he is sitting?

delyus:
Yes, and how? to constantly knock down stops? to prevent them from taking a take? how? by playing with the chart or what? to kill a pip, they will move the entire market against his stop for 20 points? strongly, but I do not believe it. and how can he not take a take if it is placed and stands in the server queue?

Strange to hear the question "how?"From a trader with 5 years of experience. After a series of successful scribe trades that will be noticed by the dealer perhaps:

1. Slowing down the opening of trades (at the worst price) from the market due to requotes, slippages...

2. the same with closing.

3. Shift of quotes by 1-2 pips against client after opening a position.

4. Transfer to manual quoting.

5. If the previous measures do not help, it is possible a banal non-payment of profit (a rare, rough, but still encountered in practice technique).

Intentionally knock down stops, away from the market at 20 pts of course will not - it's very rude, but the first 4 points will reduce the WOS by 2-3 pts, stops will trigger more often, the performance will fall, and most likely the trade will become unprofitable. In strategies like pips, demo and real are two big differences. I checked it out 2 years ago, I don't think anything has drastically changed since then.

I have never pipsed before in real life

Here is one DC's answer (FAQ) to a similar question:

Does the company accept ********* scalpers?

Yes, we accept scalpers, but as their positions are difficult to cover in the market, we can increase spreads for clients with scalping strategies.

http://www.migfx.ch/no_cache/ru/torgovlja-s-mig/chasto-zadavaemye-voprosy/index.html#irfaq_32_2cdd8

Everyone is struggling, only some people write about it openly, as in this example (including in the regulations), and others in a grey, black way.

Here's how it's pulled

delyus:
Here's how it's pulled
Beautiful!!! It's a pity that you can only buy the demo money. :(