profitability 43! - page 12

delyus:
The biggest problem for me now is the quote archive, which only Alpari has, I couldn't find any other reasonable quotes for mt4.

I have not found any other meaningful quotes from mt4. 2 months of minutes that can be obtained from any brokerage company should be quite enough to test an active pips.

If I look at the EA, I don't know if something good will come out of it ... I don't know if something good will come out of it.

delyus:
If I look at the EA, I don't know if something good will come out of it ... I have no doubt something will work on 1 spread, but I don't know where to find such a brokerage house.
Put up a full month's worth of stats, and we'll look at the spider too...

Figar0:

What about the myth of going to the interbank?)

Figar0, should we traders really care about this question? For me the main thing is to open/close position in the market (or a pending order triggers) without slippage, with smaller requotes and other nuisances and correct withdrawal of profit. Who withdraws (or does not withdraw) my positions - this is not my headache, it is the dealer/broker through whom I trade. Let him overlap in clearing, or even not overlap at all, taking the risks (the possible profit of my trades) upon himself.

IMHO: if someone really demanded the withdrawal of his positions to the interbank, the speed of order execution would decrease and the spread would increase by an order of magnitude.

goldtrader:
Figar0:

And what about the myth about making a profit on the interbank?)

Figar0, should we traders care about this issue?

This one should not, in this case it is important to link it with the work of the Pips Manager. In this case it is important to link it with the piper's operation. The brokerage companies cannot cover short stops, so the brokerage companies have to pay for the profitable work from their own pockets and not from the market, therefore the music will not play for a long time. Miracles do not happen - that's what we should be worried about)

Figar0:

This one absolutely should not, in this case, it is important to link it with the work of the piper. It is important in this case that it is linked to the piper's work. The DC cannot cover short stops, therefore it has to pay for the profitable work of the piper from its own pocket and not from the market, so the music will not play for a long time. Miracles don't happen, that's what we should be worried about)

I absolutely agree with every word!

I admit that there may be brokerage companies that do not withdraw deals at all - in a layman's terms this is called "kitchen". It is logical that in this case all traders' losses are OC's income, all traders' profit is OC's loss. This brokerage company may give the smallest spread and the fastest execution and may be very friendly to scalpers. But will it pay out the money? Not so - will it be able to pay (that it wants to pay is beyond doubt)?

I do not know about the speed of trading on the FOREX Interbank, but I know about the CFD DC: all transactions are posted to the exchange, in general, all down to the smallest, respectively no spreads (but there is a commission), no brakes also - everything happens instantly. I do not really understand why there should be slows with execution when I transfer the funds to interbank. Although if we compare it with unrealistically fast speed of "execution" of "kitchen" brokerage company, then yes - it will be slower.

Balance for today from 9am to 6pm. 58 down due to glitches and connection failures

delyus:
the balance for today ...

Real? ;)

timbo:
I admit that there may be brokerage companies that do not withdraw deals at all - in a layman's terms this is called "kitchen". It is logical that in this case all traders' losses are OC's income, all traders' profit is OC's loss. This brokerage company may give the smallest spread and the fastest execution and may be very friendly to scalpers. But will it pay out the money? Will he be able to pay (what he wants to pay is beyond doubt)?

I do not know about the speed of trading on the FOREX Interbank, but I know about the CFD DC: all transactions are posted to the exchange, in general, all down to the smallest, respectively no spreads (but there is a commission), no brakes also - everything happens instantly. I do not really understand why there should be slows with execution when I transfer the funds to interbank. Although if we compare it with unrealistically fast speed of "execution" of "kitchen" brokerage company, then yes - it will be slower.
I think he will!
it is very simple

Take for example the championship of the automobile trading, let's try to roughly estimate of course

603 customers,

603*10К = 6,030,000.00

Let's look at the winners' balances? Those who have more than 10k are not more than a million
the rest are about 5 million-plus profits
---
I'm sure it's the same in real life.

---
total
1-Register a DC.
2-purchase equipment
3-purchase software
4-connect to the Internet
5-make a site
6-GET or NOT go to the interbank BALANCE of the company is always in the +