WACKENA unravels 2007 championship deal analysis - page 7

jerrimix: Does it occur to anyone that all championships are bullshit ? :)))

I think that every sensible person who first learns about this championship must have this thought in their mind!
But!!! When a person logs in with the investor's password to any account of a Championship participant and sees the log of the transaction just completed, all such thoughts disappear.
All that is left is a feeling of respect and gratitude for the organisers of this unique event.

As for editing history with special HEX editors, that's a good one :)

Hundreds of people have watched my account directly in the terminal and seen trades being made live. Moreover, some of them copied them on their real account. They have all the moves recorded!

To me, all this just shows the great popularity of the Championship.

I suggest you share your predictions for CY2008.

I believe that the number of participants will increase several times. For example, with 5 000 entries there will be 3 000 real participants at the start.

Better:

jerrimix

I've seen an allegedly my advisor for sale on the Internet, I think, on plati.ru, on this forum Reshetov posted a link to it.

I do not remember exactly. Didn't you buy it?

I didn't buy it in my time (I had no money:), but it was already removed from sale.

Well, in general, since I'm his author, then officially allow you to put his source code here - I'm interested myself :)

This is the first time I've heard of it and I'm very skeptical about all sorts of goods for webmoney :) I know you are the author :) I have always wanted to ask you one question. How much in USD do you need to offer for your original EA for you to agree to the deal? :)))) I just wonder how much you really think your development is worth....

Better:

jerrimix

I've seen an allegedly my advisor for sale on the Internet, I think, on plati.ru, on this forum Reshetov posted a link to it.

I didn't buy it in my time (I had no money:), but it was already removed from sale.

Well, in general, since I'm his author, then officially allow you to put his source code here - I'm interested myself :)

He's full of shit. He's got nothing. Or he does - but it's something else that has nothing to do with these councillors. Or he's an 007 agent - from the movie. )))))))

Better:

Hundreds of people have watched my account directly in the terminal and seen trades being made live. Moreover, some of them copied them on their real account. They have all the moves recorded!

This is not a joke, I'm not talking about you specifically, I don't doubt at all that your EA is trading and doing a great job, the point was that editing and faking trades is real. I think the comrades at Metakvotes are aware of that :)

LeoV:
Better:

jerrimix

Well, in general, since I'm its author, I officially allow you to post its source code here - I'm interested in it myself :)

He's full of shit. He's got nothing. Or he does - but it's something else that has nothing to do with these councillors. Or he's an 007 agent - from the movie. )))))))

Crude, but it's funny :))))

jerrimix:
Better:

Hundreds of people have watched my account directly in the terminal and seen trades being made live. Moreover, some of them copied them on their real account. They have all their moves recorded!

This is not a joke, I'm not talking about you specifically, I don't doubt at all that your EA is trading and doing a great job, the point was that editing and faking trades is real. I think the comrades at Metakvotes are aware of that :)

I wonder what purpose this "forger" may pursue, and most importantly, what principle?

One of two things: either to "put" the participant or to "raise" him (it's unclear why). But most importantly, how?:) If this "faker" knew the answer to this question, he would have long ago abandoned the fakes and gone to "show off" on his real account. Probably all the "fakers" have already left, so there's no one to "fake it".

SK. писал (а): I wonder what purpose this "faker" might be pursuing and, more importantly, what principle?

Just to make a fuss))))) But what attention and questions)))))

jerrimix:
This is the first time I've heard of it and I'm very skeptical about all kinds of goods for webmoney :) I know you are the author :) I have always wanted to ask you one question. How much in USD do you need to offer for your original EA for you to agree to the deal? :)))) I just wonder how much you really think your development is worth....

Well that's how it ended up )))) I think - expensive..... very expensive.....