Adaptive digital filters - page 37

Sorento:

Sometimes no.

if, for example, you are expecting volatility to increase (without drifting down) at conditional zero?

Can you foresee the "betterness" of the bai or sell?

;)

If you mean Bid>Ask, good luck. The rest doesn't make sense.

hrenfx:
If you mean Bid>Ask, good luck. Other than that, it doesn't make sense.

I'm talking about selling your self!

Good luck in the trade...

;)

--

arbitrage will decide

DDD

"And there was no need to complicate it all so much... you just need to research the Price and Volatility of an instrument and pick the right ratios over a history of 100-200 bars and then trade on that..." - I'm embarrassed to ask. You must be a billionaire by now?

mikfor:
"There's no need to overcomplicate it all ... let's study price and volatility of symbols and select the appropriate ratios over 100-200 bars of history and trade on it ..." - I'm embarrassed to ask. You must be a billionaire by now?

You should read an uncomplicated "remake".

And there would be "strategy"...

And confidence in front of the audience.

;)

Otherwise, the fools are all around.

DDD

Speaking of lagging averages - this one is ahead (by 0.5 bars maximum :), and doesn't break on the current bar.

VO...

A little later -

The entry was correct

;)

"0.5 bar ahead at most :)" - I'm laughing hysterically.

Why, apply it to the results of her calculations, get another 0.5 bar. And so on a hundred more times. So you will predict 50 bars ahead. That's enough for a small profit, right? Moderator, how do you call people who build not just a non-lagging, but a LONGER-lagging filter? Fool. No offense.

mikfor:

...Moderator, how do you call the people who take it upon themselves to build not just a non-lagging, but a Lagging filter? Fool. No offense.

Without getting into the gist of the discussion, I want to warn you that if you repeatedly insult your opponents, you will be banned.
It's a necessary precaution against duping the entire forum.

mikfor:

"0.5 bar ahead at most :)" - I'm laughing hysterically.

Why, apply it to the results of her calculations, get another 0.5 bar. And so on a hundred more times. So you will predict 50 bars ahead. That's enough for a small profit, right? Moderator, what do you call people who build not just a non-lagging, but a LONGER-lagging filter? Fool. No offense.

At least someone appreciated the quality!

Boo-ha-ha...

If you really are such a smartass, you can behave yourself in public with ease.

Or are you having an exacerbation?

;)

Sorento, put out for the amusement of the audience an indicator that does not overdraw, does not lag, and FEATURES by 0.5 bars.

mikfor:
Sorento, put out for the amusement of the public such an indicator, which does not redraw, does not lag, and even REVERSE by 0.5 bar.

It is of no use. No one will lay out the grail.

Mislaid, if the man had a grail, he wouldn't be on this forum. It's 99% losers. And the 1% with mixed success. Like me.