Can an expert work for 2 months without a loss - page 6

100 quid is enough for terver fans

Serg_ASV:

I don't have to tell you what to do.

That's right - not you...

Initial deposit 20,000.00
Maximum drawdown 7843.88
7843.88/20000.00 = 39.2%

The drawdown rate in the report, 6.19%, should not be misleading. During testing, the drawdown happened somewhere in the middle of the process, but it can occur at any time, even on the very first trade with equal probability. Total - a loss of 40% of a rather big deposit.

timbo:
Serg_ASV:

I don't have to teach you.

During testing the drawdown happened somewhere in the middle of the process, but with equal probability it may happen at any time, even on the very first trade. Total - a loss of 40% of a rather large deposit.

As I wrote before - when you change 1 parameter by 1 unit the number of deals increases to 950, while there is 1 losing deal, i.e. the probability that the next deal will be losing is not great.

Even if we shift such a probability to the variant given above, then even if we lose 40% at once, this loss will be leveled and seem insignificant for the next 949 trades.

Unfortunately, I can't prove it to you on the real account because the number of deals is small and I don't want to wait 3 years for the drawdown for the sake of an experiment. The settings allow to open 3-4 trades a day and there is a high probability of drawdown.

Serg_ASV:

Even if you carry that probability over to the option above, even at an immediate 40% loss, over the next 949 trades that loss will even out and seem insignificant.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

komposter:.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

Imagine you're in a theatre:-)

komposter писал (а): I don't know whether to laugh or cry...
The autopsy will show...

granit77:
komposter wrote (a): I don't know whether to laugh or cry...
The autopsy will tell...

+1

Letter to Alpari:
"
> Hello. I want to open a
> real account. My strategy involves
> Pips (with a TakeProfit of 1-2
> pips) with a large lot on the EURGBP pair. How does
How > does your company feel about this kind of
> trading?

Hello,

I'm fine. Welcome.

---
Alpari.

http://www.alpari.ru
Tel. 8 (800) 200-01-31, 8 (495) 710-76-76"

Lukyanov:
Letter to Alpari:
"
> Hello. I want to open a
> real account. My strategy involves
> Pips (with a TakeProfit of 1-2
> pips) with a large lot on the EURGBP pair. How does
How > does your company feel about this kind of
> trading?

Hello,

I'm fine. Welcome.

---
Alpari.

http://www.alpari.ru
Tel. 8 (800) 200-01-31, 8 (495) 710-76-76"

The last year's vin-win did not go to them for some reason, although his pipsaw was interesting. He was offered many times, but he did not go... Or maybe he did go quietly, but the results were not so good that they could be publicized...

Can anyone share his pipsetter? I'm trying to put together a "something" of a few pips. It would be interesting to look into his creation.