Can an expert work for 2 months without a loss - page 5

Mathemat, there is a Grail - and all those who don't believe - screw them :-)

Frankly speaking - we don't want to mess with Alpari - that's why I put Stinger on Demo (just to get the reports to refute some opinions).
Also since January 2 there will be results from real of other DC.

The version - finalised thanks to Figaro

Symbol

EURGBP (Euro vs Great Britain Pound)

Period 1 Minute (M1) 2005.01.03 00:01 - 2008.01.03 23:58 (2005.01.01 - 2008.01.04)
Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
Parameters sl=40; TakeProfit=2;MM=false;
Bars in history 965296 Modelled ticks 4353611 Modeling quality 25.00%
Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 20000.00
Net profit 193380.54 Total profit 193380.54 Total loss 0.00
Profitability Expected payoff 393.85
Absolute drawdown 1381.37 Maximum drawdown 7843.88 (6.19%) Relative drawdown 11.28% (2367.96)
Total trades 491 Short positions (% win) 245 (100.00%) Long positions (% win) 246 (100.00%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 491 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of all) 0 (0.00%)

Of course - it's kind of an idiot's dream. But agree - it is nice to look at such a graph for 3 years.
Naturally, when you change a number of parameters, the number of trades increases, there are losing trades, and profits multiply - but damn, it's beautiful.

Serg_ASV:

Of course - it's kind of an idiot's dream. But agree - it is nice to look at such a graph for 3 years.
Naturally, when you change a number of parameters, the number of trades increases, there are losing trades, and profits multiply - but damn, it's beautiful.

TakeProfit 2 and a drawdown of 40% of the deposit. It is truly a dream for an idiot. Only a complete idiot would be happy with such results.
However, most of us here are not idiots, that is why we do not need such charts.

timbo:
Serg_ASV:

Of course - it's kind of an idiot's dream.

TakeProfit 2 and a drawdown of 40% of the depo??? This is truly a dream for an idiot. Only a complete idiot would be happy with such results.
However, most of us here are not idiots, that is why we do not need such charts.

And where did you see a 40% slump?

Serg_ASV писал (а): А где ты видел просадку 40%?

Your report is the 2nd post at the top of this page.

timbo:
Serg_ASV wrote (a): And where did you see a 40% drawdown?

In your report - 2nd post at the top of this page.

I see SL = 40, i.e. maximum possible drawdown is 40 pips. Make a margin deposit - so the position is not closed on Margin Call - and go ahead with the song.

I do not have to teach you.

And if you're into probability theory - maybe you can tell me the probability that your next trade will be a loss?

Serg_ASV:

I don't have to tell you what to do.

What's the big deal? Bet on the real - practice is the criterion of truth. You'll be convinced of everything faster and you'll remember it longer.

Eh, HistoryCentre...

goldtrader:
What's all the fuss about? Bet on the real thing - practice is the criterion of truth.
Otherwise you'll lead us to the point where we'll start collecting change for your deposit.