Anlim

Expectation of winning

minus anylim

plus annlim

Drawdown $

=depo

Drawdown %

Red.Line писал (а):

Man, this post just hit a nerve, I wrote 20 sentences first, then erased them all and decided not to get into it. All I will say is that calling an ignorant person stupid is probably a mistake.

Not just "ignorant" but "ignorant but firmly convinced of what he knows" - that is the fine line between stupidity and ignorance...

timbo:
Red.Line wrote (a):

Man, this post just hit a nerve, I wrote 20 sentences first, then erased them all and decided not to get into it. I will only say that calling an ignorant person stupid is likely to be wrong.

Not just an "ignorant" person, but an "ignorant but firmly convinced of what he knows" - that's the fine line between stupidity and ignorance...

I'd chalk it up to youth and madness of the brave! :))

There is still no point in proving anything to him, let him check it all out himself and understand. After all, everyone was young.

azuz:
So if you put in $100, you get $200.
It's like in the fairy tale of Pinocchio: Field of Wonders - Fool's Land. The main thing is that out of $100 "exactly $200 must grow" and not a cent more or a cent less and "without any risk".

torgash:
Corwin_Volot:

Parameter

Real

Ideal

Period

1 day

allim

Deposit

allim

Profit

annlim

Number of trades

not important

Profitability

Anlim

Expectation of winning

minus anylim

plus annlim

Drawdown $

=depo

Drawdown %

optimistic :) only the profit in your case is not "0" but "-depo"

Corwin_Volot:
torgash:
Corwin_Volot:

optimistic :) only the profit in your case is not "0" but "-depo"
But with 100% certainty.

Reshetov:
azuz:
So putting in $100 gets you $200
It's like in the fairy tale about Pinocchio: Field of Wonders - Fool's Land. The main thing is that from $100 "it should grow exactly $200" and not a cent more or a cent less and "without any risk".

And I did not say that exactly $200, I talked about doubling, the initial deposit, let it be 190 or 210

azuz:

... But the fact is that the Russian Forex is built so that we are not allowed to the Forex market itself and believe me no dealing centre will not let me withdraw such sums, I think no one has a secret that all we spend in the pockets of dealing centers, Of course, while we play and our winnings reach a maximum of $ 1000 and then one-time no one bothered about it, and imagine if I withdraw $ 100 000 once a year, and then start to put two hundred and withdraw respectively, and so on in progression in some 5 years, I just ruin this dealing centre ...

You may not discuss dealing center here, that's why I'll tell you something stupid.
If you're going to play for 100K or more, the brokerage company will send you a personal manager who will bring you coffee in bed and take care of your every wish. I'm not talking about pipsing by stealing a quid, I'm talking about real trading.

tzuatsuatsuatsu

tsua tsu
I think I understand what you're saying. You'll be working in a lot of currencies.
contact me I've seen this idea 100s of times but I can't implement it
I need a good programmer.
forexlifeb@mail.ru
my contact info for sure
preferably a magenta
I think we need to discuss something

tsuatsuatz

sorry it's gluccakoyta