Chart objects in Strategy tester visualization

No EA can add objects to the chart in Strategy tester visualization. When will you solve this issue? Thanks

Kind Regards

will be soon

stringo:

will be soon

does it support drawing H1,H4,D1 chart objects to test at same time? for example , my EA should detect this trend of these 3 timeframe charts to trade first.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types - Documentation on MQL5

Is there any new about it?

Almost 3 years and no solution. 

I agree, it would be good to test objects before, even if it can be done in demo account

ElmoDeMoraes:
Almost 3 years and no solution. 
Marie-MiredeVie:
I agree, it would be good to test objects before, even if it can be done in demo account
A lot of objects can be drawn and tested in Strategy Tester visual mode, which one is not working for you ?

Hi, angevoyageur. 

I was wrong. Really chart objects can be drawn.

What I meant is objects derivated from the classe CWnd (located at <include\control\...>).

These objects cannot be drawn in Strategy Tester. 

ElmoDeMoraes:

Hi, angevoyageur. 

I was wrong. Really chart objects can be drawn.

What I meant is objects derivated from the classe CWnd (located at <include\control\...>).

These objects cannot be drawn in Strategy Tester. 

Right. Not sure if they will be implemented.

How can I add objects in charts with differents timeframes? I need some trendlines for M5, M30 and H1 periods?

Has someone a solution? 

ElmoDeMoraes:

How can I add objects in charts with differents timeframes? I need some trendlines for M5, M30 and H1 periods?

Has someone a solution? 

There is no difficulties with that, what's your problem ?