Wishes for MQL5 - page 41

Also,
It would be nice to be able to create HELP-FILE for your functions and add them to the main Help-File so you can press F1 and get explanations as for the built-in functions

Indirectly, more to do with the terminal.

Why such crotches on the left side of the field???

It wastes precious space... ;)

I'll probably repeat the wishes expressed by many people, but I'll leave my vote.

I would like to see in MQL-5 the implementation of structures, classes, custom types and other attributes of object-oriented programming.

2. MQL-4 does not recognize symbolic records such as "1.0e-20", standard for all languages and computer shells. MQL-5 would like to use such records.

3. ArrayResize() function - sets the new size in the first dimension of an array. It's not rare that there is a need to set the second and other dimensions of arrays. In MQL-5, we would like to see an extended ArrayResize() function capable of setting all possible dimensions of arrays.

I wish they would put a bigger clock, like on the chart.

And second: that it would be possible to select the time of testing when testing the EA.

This is possible? I ask the administrator to answer.

Steen:

Is this possible? Please ask the administrator for an answer.

The answer to both questions is no.

Steen:

I wish they would put a bigger clock, like on the chart.

This is easily done manually with the 'Visualization of Testing. Expanded functionality.

And second: that when testing the EA, it would be possible to select the time of testing period.

That too

I don't know if this has been mentioned. A huge problem with MT4 is history pumping. Quotes very often have holes in the history. It is almost impossible to download the history to fill the hole. You have to delete the existing history and download it again. But in order to download the necessary history "length", one has to press the Home button for a long time. And this still does not solve the problem. You have to twist and do some additional processing in indicators and to complicate the algorithm in order to somehow work around the appearing holes. It would be desirable that the future version would have a reliable algorithm for downloading additional history without user's participation. That is, the user does not have to use the Home key (sorry for the tautology). The user's computer should have the entire available history of quotes, without any holes. And if any holes occur, there should be a reliable algorithm to fill these holes

to MetaQuotes

Glitch simulating the current/local time in an indicator loaded in the tester.

Description: The current/local indicator time in the tester is equal to the real/demo time.
Proof: Indicator file is attached.

Kadet:

I'll probably repeat the wishes expressed by many people, but I'll leave my vote.

I would like to see in MQL-5 the implementation of structures, classes, custom types and other attributes of object-oriented programming.

2. MQL-4 does not recognize symbolic records such as "1.0e-20", standard for all languages and computer shells. MQL-5 would like to use such records.

3. ArrayResize() function - sets the new size in the first dimension of an array. It's not rare that there is a need to set the second and other dimensions of arrays. In MQL-5, we would like to see the extended ArrayResize() function capable of setting all possible dimensions of arrays.

It would be nice to have arrays with negative indexes (in indicators) for prediction attempts.

edwkhan:

I would like to have arrays with negative indices (in indicators) to try to make predictions.

Seconded.

In my opinion, the concept itself should be accepted as the basic one. In particular, the following standard functions should be correctly executed: function of determining the time for negative bars and function of calculating negative bars for future time.