Wishes for MQL5 - page 2

I agree with the wish for event support, + non-standard timeframes (implemented in some programmes).

I want MQL to disappear and be replaced by full-fledged C# :)))

then all your requests will come true

You already have full-fledged C#, what more do you want, old man?

you get it - I want MT5 integrated with dotnet :)

I'd like to put in a good word, too.....

Anyway, I don't need anything, I'm happy with everything!!!

wellx:
I have already written before, but I will say it again:
- callback functions to work with the terminal itself
- Break/restore connection
- managing the queue of several EAs (mutexes, critical sections....)
- debugger (any)
- direct bar numbering support (from the oldest to the freshest) with messaging about changes of the number of bars
- create dll from MQL functions (will help to create libraries, what will reduce the overall code with a large number of indicators)

Solve the problems with uncertainty, it is unlikely it will improve the updated MQL. Why do we need some alerts to calculate the number of the current bar (zero bar)?

Despite the 'countdown', the logic for determining the necessary bar is clear and simple, in my opinion.

The 5th should be aimed at the commercial EA market. This means targeting the middle class and pros, and creating a school for beginners with a set of ready-made solutions and advice. Then it will be in demand.

It is necessary to uncheck "for dummies" - expand the properties of the language and give the programmers everything they can (except just the basics). For example, the ability to run special functions and application programs, the ability to create a customizable interface with buttons and input/output means, the ability to ftp access, etc.. Only the really necessary constraints should be left.

Why does everyone like their car better than a tram? Because you can take it wherever you want to go, not just where you can go. It's a different quality altogether.

Well, I have a modest suggestion. I propose to introduce a function into the language that will return the number of array cell where the given value lies (or in case of failure, return minus one). Otherwise, every time you have to organize a loop. The ArrayBsearch() function is not suitable - it returns the wrong value.

I'll join call-back function when starting a new bar, although no one died from one extra line of code, and it's not clear in what order to call them NewBar() then Start() or vice versa.

drknn:
Well, I have a modest suggestion. I propose to introduce a function into the language that will return the number of array cell where the given value lies (or in case of failure, return minus one). Otherwise, every time you have to organize a loop. The ArrayBsearch() function is not suitable - it returns the wrong value.

Value returned by this function will still be checked for equality -1, so we can check the value with index returned by ArrayBsearch for equality to the desired value. Not a big difference