MQL forum - page 4

ballistika:

It would seem - the probability of earning and losing is quite high - 50 per cent...This is much higher - than in the gambling business (there even one per cent probability - a steep bet counts).

Exactly, it seems. It's a 50/50 chance in a game of foxholes. But here the "game" consists of two parts - opening and closing positions. Therefore, with random entry and random exit, the probability of making money is less than 25%, due to the spread. To get 50/50, the probability of correct entries and correct exits must be ~70.7%

Topor писал (а): Во именно, кажется. Это при игре в орлянку вероятность 50/50. А здесь "игра" состоит из двух частей - открытие и закрытия позиций. Поэтому при случайном входе и случайном выходе вероятность зароботка меньше 25%, за счет спреда. Чтобы получить 50/50, вероятность правильных входов и правильных выходов должна быть ~ 70,7%
You're overdoing it... A random entry with a fixed stop and profit, regardless of whether it is the same or different, will consistently result in a loss equal to the spread, i.e. the size of the win equals the size of the loss, i.e. 50-50.

I understand that in this thread has already come to a consensus that the forum should discuss not only the "Plan for the Taking of Bastille", but also abstracted from the trade - the topic. About the story with a hamster - very much like a fairy tale with a predictable, from the first lines - a happy ending.No offense, ITSO, I get your point. Here's a real story with real people who I know personally and all events of that story were just like on the palm of my hand (our city is a large village and people (who flew in then) were prominent figures) ... Here Spielberg - just rests ... Please read ...

Вообщем,дело было в середине 90-х...

У моего бывшего босса дом прямо в центре города...Он сам - крупный бизнесмен и кидальщик,сволочь редкостная...Эта история о том,что БОГ шельму метит и от наказания никто не уйдет... Так вот,однажды вечером к нему в гости приехали на джипах еще два красавца - один - народный депутат (т.е. сволочь,сами понимаете,среди них нормальных не бывает)

и еще один бизнесмен,тоже кидальщик известный...Сели они,водки попили и вечером(а дело было летом)

решили разбегаться по домам... Так как - все выпившие,то свои джипы оставили у шефа во дворе дома и пошли пешком...Они ж все блатные, поэтому жили неподалеку,тоже в центре города...А в это время НА ДРУГОМ конце города,после окончания рабочего дня(очень трудового)

,из городской прокуратуры вышел прокурор города,сел на свою крутую тачку с тонированными стеклами и поехал домой... У нас в городе городская прокуратура находится на две улицы от центра города ниже,чем Управление Министерства Внутренних Дел...В это же время из этого управления вышел начальник УВД города,тоже сел на свою тачку и тоже поехал домой...Короче,собралась вся ШУШАРА в эту массовку... И когда начальник управления(назовем его МЕНТ)

отъезжал от стоянки,то его грубо "подрезал" прокурор и (он же прокурор,ему все по-барабану)

поехал дальше,как ни в чем не бывало...Ментяра ОЧЕНЬ разозлился... Ни фига себе,он же самый крутой ментяра в городе,а его ПОДРЕЗАЛИ...Ну и он пустился вдогонку за обидчиком...А тот тоже ограничений скорости особо не соблюдал...И они устроили ралли ФОРМУЛА - 1

по главной улице города ... Наконец,в центре города,напротив стадиона,ментяра догнал и обогнал прокурора...Улица широкая,а по середине тротуара нет,т.к. проложены трамвайные рельсы...Ну и мент вскочил впереди прокурора и своей машиной перегородил тому движение...Короче,стоят друг за другом две машины "в затылок",моторы заглушили, даже потушили стоп-сигналы...Прокурор сидит в машине и смотрит,как мент (а тот был не в форме)

с кулаками вокруг его тачки бегает и стучит по стеклам(а он ,наверное,думал - пусть только разобьет - посажу)

,а ментяра думал- только вот доберусь,отберу права...А каждый из них не подозревает,кем является его оппонент... Как я говорила,было уже темно...И вот тут появляется компания "под шафе"- два кидальщика и депутат... Короче,депутат был или самый трезвый,или,на тот момент,самый безгрешный...Он стал обходить этот конфликт спереди первой машины...А два "орла" - бизнесмена,почему-то,решили просто сократить растояние и пройти МЕЖДУ стоящими машинами... Тогда на Украине как раз были плановые(веерные)

отключения электричества и главная улица как раз была отключена от света,а машины(я писала)

стояли на дороге даже без стопов...И вот,когда оба этих "орла"оказались между передней и задней машиной,то сзади в заднюю машину на всей скорости встряла еще одна тачка и этих двух друзей разбило между двумя стоящими машинами...Удар пришелся у одного(шеф,он высокий)

в бедро,а второй - маленький(

ему разбило тазовые кости...У обоих открытые переломы,болевой шок и в реанимацию... Короче,операции обошлись им в копеечку(люди в Москве в институте Склифасовского лечились)

...Особенно второму(маленькому )

не повезло...У него,как раз накануне оторвался тромб и блуждал в крови,так ему сказали БОЛЬШЕ ДВИГАТЬСЯ,чтобы тромб не попал в сердечный клапан...Вот он и лег на больничную койку на пол года и чуть вообще не откинулся...Так вот,Интересный финал этой истории такой... Когда эти "орлы" вышли из больницы и захотели "

разобраться с теми ,из-за кого они пострадали,то ни в одном журнале ГАИ не было упоминаний об этом ДТП...Ну естественно,там же такие ШИШКИ влетели в аварию да еще и с тяжкими телесными все прошло...Так что,коррупция,на которой они(бизнесмены) сколотили свои миллионы,ударила по ним же и чуть не убила...Вот такая история

ballistika:

Эта история о том,что БОГ шельму метит и от наказания никто не уйдет...

It's amazing what God is not represented as. In my opinion, this is not how God labels or punishes anyone. Do you think he is so vindictive and primitive? Very much like a contractual settlement with Satan, but not God's punishment. :)

ballistika:

Here's another tactic I've used effectively.

You open two trading accounts. Then... On a sideways move

One - set only Buy-Stops with specified Take and Stops (one to one in pips) and following a principle - closed Take order - open the next one... If closed STOP - nothing is opened.

We set Sell-Stops on the other order. The principles are the same.

And we don't do anything until the next sidewall starts... After that we clean everything out of orders that didn't work and set everything from the beginning.

If my hand doesn't move too much, then the market will fall... If the sidewall is small... If the sidewall is large, then the order will be moved only once a day... If it reverses, then the order will be moved only once a day... If the sidewall is large...If the fluctuation is big - slightly different... "Hug" the sidewall with LIMITS and on STOP-LOSES of limits - pending Buy-Stops and Sell-Stops on the same principle as described above.

I apologise for the intrusion. Could you describe all of your simple tactics in great detail?
I'm struggling and struggling, I almost learnt MQL4, but I'm still far from getting a profit....
Sincerely S.D.

Sart:
I apologise for the intrusion. Could you describe all of your simple tactics in great detail?
I'm struggling and struggling, I almost learnt MQL4, but I'm still far from getting a profit....
Sincerely S.D.

I am also on the right track :)

Vita:
Ballistika:

It's amazing what God is not represented as. In my opinion, this is not how God labels or punishes anyone. Do you think he is so vindictive and primitive? Very much like a contractual settlement with Satan, but not God's punishment. :)

If it was a "reckoning" then all should have been given the FIRST-Degree KIDAL'S ARMAND...And judging by the fact that everyone was "put on hold" in their "working life" - I came to a conclusion about who of the "higher powers" had "joined in". I see God's fingerprints in this story... You see Satan's... It doesn't make sense to argue with you.

ballistika:
Vita:
Ballistika:

A joke "Piglet comes to Pooh and says "Look, Pooh. ...My portrait was drawn" ...Pooh looked and said "What, they drew it well. You look like yourself and everything is very real. ... But I do not understand - why are you in a portrait - in squares and all squares are numbered?" ... And Piglet says "The butcher drew it... He SEES THAT" ...

If it was a "reckoning" then all should have been given the FIRST-Degree KIDAL'S ARMAND...And judging by the fact that everyone was "put on hold" in their "working life" - I came to a conclusion about who of the "higher powers" had "joined in". I see God's fingerprints in this story... You see Satan's... It doesn't make sense to argue with you.

There is no dispute, I also see in this story, except for satanic, trace of God - God saved people, giving them a chance to repent, believe in him and go to heaven. Not only the butcher in the joke, but God himself sees differently, sometimes not in harmony with people's sense of just retribution - "publicans and harlots go before you into the kingdom of God..." We see not the same trace from different sources, but different traces, different providence of God in the same story. That's all there is to it.

ballistika:
Vita:
Ballistika:

A joke "Piglet comes to Pooh and says "Look, Pooh. ...My portrait was drawn" ...Pooh looked and said "What, they drew it well. You look like yourself and everything is very real. ... But I do not understand - why are you in a portrait - in squares and all squares are numbered?" ... And Piglet says "The butcher drew it... He SEES THAT" ...

If it was a "reckoning" then all should have been given the FIRST-Degree KIDAL'S ARMAND...And judging by the fact that all were "put on hold" in their "working life" - I came to a conclusion about who of the "higher powers" had "joined in". I see God's fingerprints in this story... You see Satan's... It doesn't make sense to argue with you.

I read this thread, its two of seven methods... Philosophical approach to trading, but that's the psyche.
A rare fool! Pardon me.