How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 27

nickbilak:
NYROBA:
ufkef:

So I still don't understand the question of price?

Is it a question of programming the strategy, or do I have to add my ideas to the strategy, which is different, an idea is more expensive!

The idea is all mine, you need knowledge, or rather professional knowledge and I have a lot of programming experience in MQL.

If the strategy is complicated, it is better not to be limited to MQL.

It would be much easier to write such a system on something like java, .net or delphi.

That's what I need a person who understands all of this. :)

NYROBA:
nickbilak:
NYROBA:
ufkef:

So I still don't understand the question of price?

Is it a question of programming the strategy, or do I have to add my ideas to the strategy, which is different, an idea is more expensive!

The idea is all mine, I need the knowledge, or rather professional knowledge and I have a lot of programming experience MQL.

If the strategy is complicated, you better not limit yourself to MQL.

It would be much easier to write such a system in something like java, .net or delphi. and let the Expert Advisor do the trading based on signals from the outside.

That's what I need a person who understands all this. :)

i'm one of them :) but i only agree to work for a wage of 12 euros an hour.

I can't work more than half a day because of my commitments. for your project i think it will take me several months.

NYROBA:

Yurix, waves are a complicated concept, they are on the minute, on the hour and on the week,

so it's not that simple... :)

s.s. Well, I'll just have to fight my greed...

It's not about greed. My point is (you'd be surprised) that waves are a complicated concept. If it's not easy to make the right decision at the right moment, even for you, who have got it down to your gut, to formalise it so that the programme works correctly...

It's not about the programmer here. To do the TOR for this task would require considerable research. The purpose of these studies should be to make statistics of waves, define criteria and logic for estimating the most likely scenarios, define criteria for breaking scenarios, and much more. So one should not think about the EA (it's still early days), but about what is missing for a correct problem statement. And there is not enough information and you can only get it by digging very deep. Or at least just deep. Think about it.

I say this with such confidence because I am in the same situation myself. Only my waves are different.

Yurixx:
NYROBA:

Yurix, waves are complicated, they are on the minute, the hour and the week,

so it's not that simple... :)

Well, I'll just have to fight my greed...

It's not about greed. My point is (you'd be surprised) that waves are a complicated concept. If even you, who have got it into your gut, can not make the right decision at the right time, it is not so easy to formalize it, so that the program would work correctly...

It's not about the programmer. To make a ToR for this task would require considerable research. The purpose of this research should be to make statistics of waves, define criteria and logic for evaluating the most likely scenarios, define criteria for breaking scenarios, and much more. So one should not think about the EA (it's still early days), but about what is missing for a correct problem statement. And there is not enough information and you can only get it by digging very deep. Or at least just deep. Think about it.

I say this with such confidence because I am in the same situation myself. Only my waves are different.

Yurix, Psychology and greed persistently interfere with hand trading, it negatively affects decision making, even if you make

This negatively affects your decision making, even if you make the right predictions, it's very difficult to follow them correctly because emotions always interfere in the trading process, that's why you need a program.

The demo account I opened 12 days ago with login: 556039 and password: f4qflus is a good example.

There is a clear overload of positions!!! Greed, however... :)

s.w. Tried to take the "extra" ballast off, don't know if it'll help or not,

but if the depo can hold out, the result will be fantastic :)

Yeah... first topic I've read to the end, the score is no longer good =(

liveexpert:
ah yes... the first thread I read to the end, the account is no longer ace =(

Greed, however, is not a good thing...

I decided to take part informally in the competition, which started on November 1.

Like all other participants of the championship, I opened a demo account for 10K on that day.

Логин: 570172 Пароль инвестора: csy6xqd(только просмотр)

The only difference is that I trade hands.

Here is a brief review for today, October 24.

At the moment the leader of the Championship is mmayson from New Zealand.

1 500333 mmayson 33 New Zealand 8.95 28 917.52 297.00 29 214.52

His current result is $29,214. 52, i.e. he increased his deposit by almost 200%.

To catch up with my result of $124,780. 00 is 1100%, he will have to try very hard. :)

Even if I do not open any more trades, I think my result will be in the top three.

s.e. we'll see in a couple of months, if the deposit of course will survive. :)))

In the attachment is the current report on my demo account.

Files:

NYROBA:

The only difference I trade hands.

The Championship leader needs to increase his deposit to catch up with my result by at least . 4 times.

s.e. we'll see the result in a couple of months, if the deposit survives of course. :)))

Alex, imho the difference is not the only one. It is incorrect to compare your trading with the Championship. The rules there limit the number of orders to three (including open and pending positions). You have 9 orders and 8 or more positions. A trade lot for each order is limited to 5 lots. Two trades closed with 10 lots each gave 14.5 profit in total.

Nevertheless, the result is more than impressive so far.

goldtrader:
NYROBA:

The only difference Alex Niroba: I trade with my hands.

The leader of the championship, to catch up with my result you need to increase your deposit by at least . 4 times.

s.e. we'll see the result in a couple of months, if the deposit survives of course. :)))

Alex, the difference imho is not the only one. It is not correct to compare your trading with the Championship trading. There, the rules limit the number of orders to three (including open positions and pending). You have 9 pending orders and 8 or more positions. Trading lots for each order is limited to 5. Two trades closed with 10 lots each gave 14.5K total profit, so you had to follow the rules of this competition to make a correct competition.

Nevertheless, the result so far is more than impressive.

There is a downside to increasing the number of lots, i.e. you can lose your deposit faster. :)

Regards,

Alex Niroba

The main 'incorrectness' of the comparison is that in the championship we see the experts trading from the beginning. And Niroba shows the stats retroactively. No one knows how many accounts he opened at the same time, and how many of them he dumped in the muck to show this gem. Maybe not even a single one. But to repeated offers of online monitoring, he always refuses. For some reason. It's up to everyone to draw their own conclusions.

NYROBA:

There is a downside to increasing the number of lots, i.e. you can drain your deposit faster. :)

Regards,

Alex Niroba

I somehow did not think about it :) And by opening 10 positions and placing 10 pending orders simultaneously you risk more and put yourself in less advantageous conditions. I apologize for my incompetence :)