qee:
So are you deflated?

So I didn't deflate :)

NYROBA писал (а):
qee:
NYROBA wrote (a):
Figar0:
NYROBA:

qee, after your post I opened a demo account, here is login: 556039 and password to view: f4qflus.

Not only did I not repeat, but I improved on my previous result, i.e. in a couple of days I increased

deposit of more than 400%, by the way without a single minus trade!

qee, you missed the bet.

No, that's not how things are done, first the account is monitored, then your successful trade is made on it. That's the fair way to do it.

Figaro, well then lock your demo account and we'll all look at your trading strategy. :)

So are you deflated?

So I didn't deflate :)

A comedy in three parts "NYROBA and the multi-currency EA".

BLEEP!

qee:

A comedy in three parts "NYROBA and the multi-currency advisor".

BURN!

qee, you don't even know how to lose decently... :)

Well, here's the finale.

Does anyone else have any questions about NYROB's strategy?

qee:

Well, here's the finale.

Does anyone else have any questions about NYROB's strategy?

That's right, the finale is here for you. :)))
Я и не думал что все ТАК сложно (и третий раз я смеюсь).
qee, laughing for no reason is not a good diagnosis...

$-)

Figar0:
NYROBA:
Figaro, then freeze your demo account and we'll all take a look at your trading strategy. :)

I can not do so, I will not hide it) Well, if only by chance 1 time in 10-20) That's why it is interesting exactly in the sequence I have specified, account -> trade. You will have a large audience, some psychological pressure. Can you handle it?

Figaro, what's stopping you, lock up 20 demo accounts. :)))

By the way, this demo account is not intended for a large audience,

it's only about qee, and his bet that he bet. :)

Regards,

Alex Niroba

Yurixx:
Nah, komposter loaded the question very much on topic. NYROBA likes to have verbal battles here. It's about time you took responsibility for your words. You asked for it.

Yurix, I always take responsibility for my words, which I can't say about some people... :)))

Did you ask for it yourself? - what exactly did you mean by that?

bet, bet.... bet... betting.... Have you guys ever tried forex? :-)

Mathemat:
Sart, you're not convinced by my drawing and calculations? I don't think it's a hoax. It's possible to do this kind of trading - only on demo. On the real market it will quickly end in failure.

But Alex claims that his strategy is based on Neely's book. And one single trade (entry and 9 (!) additions, all without a stop loss and for the entire deposit) so contradicts the very spirit of the Wave Principle that I have strong doubts that this statement can demonstrate anything.

The Wave Principle (whether Neely, Prechter or whatever) is first and foremost:

1. Mandatory stop losses based on technical levels (extrema reached previously)
2. Mandatory Take Profits. There may be several of them, depending on the priorities of the wave goals
3. A very clear and reasonable MM, which is closely connected with the previous points and the development scenario.

There is none of that here. Although some entries are indeed very accurate, I have already written to Alex about it.

Matemat, my strategy is based on my own work, but it is really based on Elliott Wave Theory.

I want to correct you, the 3 points you listed above have nothing to do with wave theory, although they should

in any trading strategy.

My strategy of course includes Stop Loss and Take Profit, but I didn't set them on purpose or I did it at

But I didn't put them on purpose or put them at different levels, I think you'll see why.

In real trading, of course all levels will be used and of course we have to use MM,

In real life the strategy should bring about 200% a month instead of 2000%.

R.S. The profit %-t can be adjusted by increasing / decreasing the level of risk.

Sincerely,

Alex Niroba.