How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 13

sergeev:
And I'm in for $99.
The above also applies to you. I'm waiting!

NYROBA:

How much does it cost to write a complex EA? (Profitability 2000% per month).

How much have you priced the most time consuming EA you have written before?

I would like to determine the order of prices. :)

You can do it this way - I make you this advisor for free.

After making it, we test it to make sure the inputs are correct, so that they coincide with the manual ones.

If the Expert Advisor is profitable according to the test results within a period of more than 2 years (at least one more cropper per month), then it remains free.

If it is a loss-making Expert Advisor - then you pay for it starting from $20. I think this is a fair condition.

Write, if you need to do on konsult [dog] inbox.ru

timbo:
ufkef:
I will write any advisor for $100
Well, no one asked you to do that...
Write: without reinvestment profit factor 3, mathematical expectation 30 points, drawdown no more than 30%, profitability 100% per month.

Perechisle prepayment of $ 100, this for the work, after writing another $ 300 if it will work, I'm waiting!

Well, Galois, you're hard to understand - now it's $100, now it's $400... And what will we do if this ("no reinvestment profit factor 3, the expectation of 30 points, drawdown not more than 30%, profitability 100% per month") is not every month?

100% a month with one bet and no capital management?

Without reinvestment, 0.1 lot, as I understand it. With a mathematical expectation of 30 (pips?) you get about 40 trades a month...

You're making a big deal out of it again...

NYROBA, how about a bet? ;)

ufkef:
I've prepaid $100, that's for the work, after writing another $300 if it works, I'm waiting!
The price has gone up to $400, but I'll settle for $400.
Except you won't get an advance payment, because you don't have enough credit to be trusted. I'm sorry.
I've seen your not very clever, shall we say, questions. And not very successful experts. That is to say, as of today your rating has a minus sign.
However, things can still be rectified. The offer still stands.

You don't have to worry about my rating. It's you who needs the money, not me, you're looking for a buyer, so you're in no position to dictate terms.

komposter:
You're making a big deal out of it again...

NYROBA, how about a bet? ;)
You're mean, you're unkind... You see he's not on the forum, he went looking for 100 bucks to answer your bet... Did you really doubt for a second that he would take it? He's a man of his word! He just doesn't have any small notes at the moment, he doesn't hold anything under 2000%. He'll change it now and come back.

timbo:
You evil, unkind... You see he's not on the forum, he went looking for 100 bucks to answer your bet... Did you doubt for a second that he would take it? He's a man of his word! He just doesn't have any small notes at the moment, he doesn't hold anything under 2000%. He'll change it now and come back.
Which one of us is evil? ;)