How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 8

qee:

Probably wants to write some kind of indie for free.

By the way, yes. If the profitability is 2000% a month, it's ridiculous to haggle over the price of writing. Take anyone and give them what they want. What's the point of saving on matches?

Good evening.
If you would still like to use the services of a programmer, email alex.gray@mail.ru
I would be happy to help you.

chv:

You want to launch an EA development project and issue a business case for it, or have I misunderstood this forum thread?

I just wanted to know the objective cost of the work.

SK. писал (а)

From Murphy's Laws(http://optimism.chat.ru/):

Cheesholm's Third Law.
Any suggestions people understand differently than the person making them.

Implications.
1. Even if your explanation is so clear that it precludes any misinterpretation, there will still be someone who will misunderstand you.
2. 2. If you are sure that what you have done will be welcomed by everyone, someone is bound to dislike it.

On a parallel thread I tried to debate "market fractality" and realised that everyone has a different idea of fractals.

So maybe it's a good thing that each of us looks at the same things and sees them differently?

Otherwise, we would have no artists, designers or inventors...

Is anyone from the forum participating in the demo competition? http://www.alpari-idc.ru/ru/demo_raiting/

timbo:

By the way, yes. If the profitability is 2000% a month, then haggling over the price of writing is ridiculous. Take anyone and give them what they want. Why all this match-fixing?
I'm not going to give anything for the profitability of this EA, I'm going to hold a competition to see who will give more for the right to write this miracle.

Figar0:
Timbo:

By the way, yes. If the profitability is 2000% a month, then haggling over the price of writing is ridiculous. Take anyone and give them what they want. Why this economy of matches?
I don't know why they shouldn't write this EA for free, I'd give more for the right to write this miracle.

If I'll write this EA for free, I'll give more than $1000 for the author of this EA because he gave me the right to use his system :)

Given the declared profitability, I would not trust anyone to write the entire code, or there is a risk that the programmer will run away as soon as he understands the algorithm. So you have to beat him to pieces and order independent blocks to different people.
On the other hand, if you chained the programmer to a radiator, you could trust him or her to write the entire EA. At the same time, there is no question of payment - you will have to kill him at the end of the project anyway.

Oh, how interesting... Who will give more to Alex? Figar0, iNatlami, did you see the link I gave earlier? Have not you forgotten about the risks of this system - or is it profitability that blinds you? Good marketing, Alex!

Less than 100 quid for an EA is no respect for the programmer. More than 1,000 quid for an EA is no respect for the customer.