How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 3

NYROBA:

How much does it cost to write a complex EA? (Profitability 2000% per month).

How much have you priced the most time consuming EA you have written before?

I would like to determine the order of prices. :)

"Profitability 2000% per month" is really confusing, it seems that pointing out such a profitability serves to knock down the price, like, think that you will have an EA with such a sweet profitability in your hands...

There were no complex EAs. Neither have EAs with such profitability ;). Then, personally, I charge for the time spent on development.

As far as I am aware, you have a very sophisticated trading system on EWA etc. A titanic task. I understand. People with more primitive ideas and with much less bloodshed don't find themselves giving the TOR to development.

Please estimate the time to write your complex EA.

Aleksey24:
iNatlami:

If the profitability of the advisor is confirmed, the money paid for the work is returned. Gets a profitable EA for free:)

Well, then I'm ready to start writing.

Advance of $5,000.

:)

komposter:
NYROBA:

How much did you value the most time-consuming EA you have written before?

$500, but that's not the limit.
Can you outline the scale of 'labour intensity'?

How much time did you spend on writing this EA?

komposter:
Mathemat:
Alex, a couple of weeks before the deadline for the Champs-07, no one will write it for you :)
It all depends on the price. For $40,000 I'll do it right now and will do it till the end of the championship =)))
Can I have the money ready now? :)

KimIV:

Andrei, why did you knock down the price so much? You should have said $4999 :-)

It's easier to round it off :)

NYROBA:
How long did it take you to write this EA? I mean a $500 EA.
That's how you...
Writing and debugging - 25 hours.
That's not what takes most of the time.

NYROBA:
I am interested in the price of the final product. How much did you price your most labour-intensive EA?

Custom work is not valued at the final cost of the product, but at the amount of labour required to create it, multiplied by the qualifications of the person creating it.

NYROBA:
can the money be ready yet? :)
wallet number in my profile =)

komposter:
NYROBA:

CHV in my case is both profitable and difficult at the same time.

Only the complexity is guaranteed, but the profitability...?

On the demo account the profitability seems to be all right. :)

komposter:
NYROBA:
I am interested in the pricing of the final product. How much did you price your most time-consuming EA?
Alex, how much do you price your most labour-intensive EA?

It's hard for me to judge, I'm not a programmer :)