Light martingale expert - gives good results (expert code attached) - page 10

arkeo:
fedor:
It's not clear how to insert the settings. I archived the file, but it didn't work. I'll send it to anyone who needs it.

me, too, please, at tradicia@inbox.ru.
Drop this thread - I was wrong....That's a very dangerous way to work. ...

Sart:
arkeo:

fedor:

It is not clear how to insert the settings. I archived the file, but
did not work. I'll send it to anyone who needs it.

me too please to tradicia@inbox.ru
Drop this thread - I was wrong....That's a very dangerous way to work.

Don't lie. It works flawlessly on almost all pairs. The main thing is to understand how to configure it. I do it intuitively, i.e. I cannot explain why I do that. There is one glitch, or not a glitch, but it is done on purpose. Let me explain using examples

On the chart, you can see that the last order in the series has closed with a larger profit but the previous ones have not closed yet. Instead, the EA has opened one more 9-lot bet. Probably because
at this point ishimoku is showing buy Here is good for us. But look at

What was a good thing in the first case is now a disaster.
In both cases we had a series of purchases in a downtrend. The last order in both cases probably didn't close the previous orders, because the Ishimoku instructed to buy. But the trend went upwards in the first case and reversed in the second one.
I am not good at programming and I have not found the answer yet. The question to Sart: Where is the error?

Sart:
arkeo:
fedor:
It's not clear how to insert the settings. I archived the file, but it didn't work. I'll send it to anyone who needs it.

I'd also like to be sent to tradicia@inbox.ru.
Drop this thread - I was wrong....That's a very dangerous way to work...
Why are you like this? You used to yell at every corner that it was risk-free and stable. And now all of a sudden it's dangerous?

I can tell you one little secret (only if you swear not to tell anyone): any trading strategy is potentially dangerous for the deposit. But, strategies based on MM, not anti MM (like martingale), i.e. increasing the lot size after a successful transaction (and not after a failed one as in martingale) and reducing the risk after failure, are nice because if the variance (AKA - Fortune) appears to face you, you will not risk with your money (or the investor's money), but with money won from the market. And if the fortune is unfavourable, then the reduction of the lot size in proportion to losses will not let the investor quickly go into a downward spiral - to sit out a series of losses with minimal losses.

Anyway, no big deal, I too was once overconfident and believed that "there are" trading strategies that chop the cabbage without any risk and steadily. The market did not allow these very prejudices and superstitions to take root - the first depo was drained much faster than it had doubled before.

It has been proved in the last century that martin is unprofitable, so why start a garden again? when did this indicator show anything good? the next step is to use lacquerier, zigzag and other indices, and even with a grid of orders - masochist so masochist

delyus:
It's been proven for the last century that martin is unprofitable, so why start again?
What can I say? In fact, a martin can give a real profit for a very long time. Indeed, they may exit a short losing streak with a profit. That is why it is difficult to change the mind of those who use it. All arguments are useless when the deposit is growing. The only thing that changes the mind is the margin call.

In this EA it is simple enough to make it robust. I simply went through the history and made the total level of all open bets greater than it was for the longest trend in one direction. Let's say if the drop was 1000 pips, I made it so that the last 10 orders would open from the level of 1500. Just in case. The danger is that the last closed order sometimes does not close previous ones. There should be no luck or bad luck. Better quieter but quieter. If you have experts on this forum, please fix this error. I have to close an order, be sure to close the previous one,

I attach settings for euro / aud. Absolutely easy all 2 years from 01.01.2006 to date. I do not optimize anything, and I got this picture on the third try.

delyus:
It's been proven for the last century that martin is unprofitable, so why start a garden again? when did this indicator show anything good? the next step is to use lacquerier, zigzag and other indices with a grid of orders - masochism is so masochistic

Open the EA itself and read what it says in the memos

// !!! THE EA DOES NOT MAKE ANY CHECKS ON THE AVAILABILITY OF THE NECESSARY CHART IN THE TERMINAL
// !!! IF THE REQUIRED CHART IS ABSENT, THE DIRECTION OF TRADE OF THE NEWLY OPENED TRADE CYCLE WILL BE
// !!! BE OF RANDOM CHARACTER, WHICH IS NOT CRITICAL, THOUGH, BECAUSE WE MAINLY RELY ON THE FLAT

Forgot the graph for the euro/aud

As you can see there is no one lucky or unlucky here. In four cases drawdown was not small. But the Expert Advisor has only reached the seventh line out of ten included in it. I.e., it could open 8, 9 or 10 orders within the current session. It is not difficult to set up any pair in this way

Reshetov:
Sart:
arkeo:
fedor:

I'd like to go to tradicia@inbox.ru as well.
Drop this thread - I was wrong....That's a very dangerous way to work...
Why are you like this? You used to yell at every corner that it was risk-free and stable. And now all of a sudden it's dangerous?

I can tell you a deep, dark secret (only if you swear you won't tell anyone):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I swear! Die between us !

I wonder if anyone has tried to optimise the TS according to the principle of UUPPUPPUPP, etc. Y-loss, P-profit. If it were possible to optimize it that way, then MM is good. But in any case necessarily after testing with 0.1 lot (and one trade in the market), I look at this particular sequence.