Light martingale expert - gives good results (expert code attached) - page 6

alexjou:
Sart:
But "copypaste" - I don't get it ....

Respectfully - S.D.

Mouse (partial) or Ctrl-A (full): select -> Ctrl-C: copy selected to clipboard -> Ctrl-V: paste into desired location.
It's kind of sketchy... However, factually correct.

I can see this is not for the average mind. I'll get on with other things for now.

Respectfully - S.D.

Sart:
I see this is not for the average mind. I'll get on with other things for now. ...
Respectfully - S.D.

You are overloaded with information, actually it's very simple. Treat the quote the same way you treat text in Word: highlight in any way, delete the highlighted, just delete the characters, lines, etc.

Sart:
can someone give me an idea ?

As an option I suggest using filters for some currencies, in the form of a "trading range". Below is a variant of the code for setting orders in a given diapason and replacing the Tenkansen by the opening price of the candle.

Kijunsen    =iIchimoku(Symbol(),TimeFrame,9,26,52,MODE_KIJUNSEN, 0);
   open = iOpen(Symbol(),TimeFrame,0); 
   if (Hour() >= 3  &&  Hour() < 11) 
   {
      if (open > Kijunsen) TradeDirection = +1; else TradeDirection = -1;
   }

I should mention right away that I didn't perform a special pick; I just took the Asian one and the beginning of the European one after a visual observation on the chart. The result is the following curve on the Noveylander. I tried to test it on H4 and H1.

Sincerely, Vyacheslav.

Sart:
It would be good to organize support by another Expert Advisor in case the first Expert Advisor fails to enter the small reversal of a prolonged trend....- can someone give me an idea?

There is another idea, at least it has a right to be checked on the demo. We set two charts on the same currency - the main working H4 and the safety H1 and set the indicator Ishimoku.

1. If the signal on both charts is +1, we open buy orders on the main chart of H4. If the signal is -1 on H4 and H1, then we open a sell order. In other cases we rest.

2. If there is a -1 signal received from the safety chart H1 when we open buy orders, we open a series of sell orders additionally to the main buy ones. (as if we conditionally lock the orders). This position will remain till the situation is checked - either it is a pullback and the signal on the H1 chart will later return to +1, or in case of a trend reversal the main chart of H4 will change the sign of the signal from plus to minus.

Why not check such a variant?

Sincerely, Vyacheslav.

Vyacheslav:
Sart:
It would be good to arrange support by another expert in case the first expert is unsuccessful in a low-reversal prolonged trend....- can someone give me an idea ?

There is another idea, at least it has a right to be checked on the demo. We set two charts on the same currency - the main working H4 and the safety H1 and set the indicator Ishimoku.

1. If the signal on both charts is +1, we open buy orders on the main chart of H4. If the signal is -1 on H4 and H1, then we open a sell order, in other cases, we rest.

2. If there is a -1 signal received from the safety chart H1 when we open buy orders, we open a series of sell orders additionally to the main buy ones. (as if we conditionally lock the orders). This position will remain till the situation is checked - either it is a pullback and the signal on the H1 chart will later return to +1, or in case of a trend reversal the main chart of H4 will change the sign of the signal from plus to minus.

Why not check such a variant?

Sincerely, Vyacheslav.

I'm kind of tired. I will take a short time-out.
Respectfully - S.D.

Sart:
I'm kind of tired. I'll take a short time-out.

I, on the other hand, will dig into the subject, too many thoughts to sort out and check.

Good luck, thanks for the "martingouche" idea!

Regards, Vyacheslav.

I have an idea. But I don't want to be ridiculous.

So I'll answer whoever promises to make the IDEA into an EA.

Email bk773@bk.ru

If you would like to see the results of the EA's demo test, you can do so here http://alex-bugalter.pochta.ru/Test/statement.htm

an ishimoku expert, as well as lacquer and the like, let alone a martin cannot be profitable in principle - it's axiomatic. you're wasting your time digging in that direction

delyus:
an ishimoku expert, as well as lacquer and the like, much less a martin cannot be profitable in principle - it's axiomatic. you are digging in that direction and wasting your time in vain
Maybe so. But yesterday at 3 am I opened a micro account at Alpari, I poured WMZ 200 units,

ran Ich on 20 pairs and went to bed, and today at 10:00 I withdrew 203 WMZ units. Here is the axiom.

And now I started to play again with 200 WMZ.

Sincerely S.D.