Light martingale expert - gives good results (expert code attached) - page 5

Is your hand going to suck at a quote? The fiends...

Yeah, well... That's a bit of a recursion, isn't it? Gentlemen, at least spare the server space, if you don't feel sorry for the readers' eyes.

Irtron:
Is your hand going to suck at a quote? The fiends...
Yes, indeed, it's cumbersome.
If you do not mind, hint that it means "cut the quote" ? Then perhaps it will not be so unwieldy?

Regards - S.D.

Sart писал (а):

[...] It would probably be less cumbersome then?

Regards - S.D.
"reply" -> select unnecessary with left mouse button -> backspace. Even better to perform these manipulations in notepad by copying. Then exactly nothing you need will not be lost.

Sart:
Valmars:
I , I beg your pardon, do not understand you. What does it mean "limit 100 orders, and not per day, but per total number set". I.e. the total number of orders (open and pending) in an account must not exceed 100 at the same time? And if I set limits in batches, and then delete and re-open these batches how should I consider in this case?

Or maybe you are saying that there is no need to worry about it, because Alpari is providing so many orders that you do not even have enough money to use the provided facilities...I am serious - I have never even thought about the possibility to limit the number of orders before...

And yet, it would be logical to imagine that there would be a limit on the number of orders simultaneously hanging in an account - because the trading server keeps records of all orders, and there are always smart guys who are ready to generate orders in the millions...

Regards - Svetlana D...

If you don't mind, could you tell me where I can find out more about microforex parameters....

Sorry, I just came in today and saw your question. Since 20 August Alpari will introduce a microforex with ruble or dollar deposit, leverage 1:500, funding only through Web Money, the maximum position size is 1.0 lot, so there will be a limit of 100 open and pending orders at the same time. For more details, please visit their forum, all the nuances of microforex are discussed there in detail.

alexjou:
That must be it ??? But "copypaste" - I don't get it ....

"reply" -> select unnecessary with mouse while left button pressed -> backspace. Even better to do these manipulations in notepad, copy-paste. Then you won't miss anything you need.

Regards - S.D.

Valmars:
Sorry, just came in today and saw your question. Alpari is introducing a microforex with ruble or dollar deposit, 1:500 leverage, funding only via Web Money, max position size 1.0 lot, there will be a limit of 100 open and pending orders at the same time. For more details, please visit their forum, all the nuances of microforex are discussed there in detail.

I got it, thank you.
Sincerely S.D.

Sart:
Valmars:
Sorry, just came in today and saw your question. Alpari is introducing a microforex with ruble or dollar deposit, 1:500 leverage, funding via Web Money only, max position size 1.0 lot, there will be a limit of 100 open and pending orders at the same time. For more details, please visit their forum, all the nuances of microforex are discussed there in detail.

Understood, thank you.
Regards - S.D.

I have a limit of 20 orders. Each brokerage company has its own limitations. It is not always advertised.

Sart:
But "copypaste" - I don't get it ....

Respectfully - S.D.

Mouse (partial) or Ctrl-A (full): select -> Ctrl-C: copy selected to clipboard -> Ctrl-V: paste into desired location.
It's kind of sketchy... However, factually correct.

Vinin:

I have a limit of 20 orders. Each brokerage company has its own limitations, and even one brokerage company may have different limitations for different types of accounts. It is not always advertised.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check once again that the number of pending orders (the sum of open and limit orders) is limited.

This limit is imposed by the brokerage company rules. DoC does not care to inform traders about this.

You cannot get this information officially certified (in case of a dispute) from your brokerage company.
I got it right?

Regards - SK.