28 !!! currency pairs, 1 expert. Another grail, but this one I think no one has ever shown. + DEMO ACCOUNT - page 10

This is the same only without adding lots

conys писал (а):
I have a code, which I did not write, in it only a little something changed, so not significantly: reinvestment added, the possibility to run on minutes. I really would like to put it here so that other experienced bloggers would either let us down on the ground with such "grails" or confirm its workability in real life, which I doubt of course, because it is now in my demo. But there is one small problem, the code is not mine, and if the esteemed Rashid (Rosh), and he is just being the owner of this expert, permits me to put it, be sure to attach the source code.

What is the problem? Rosh in his blog itself gives links to the source code and test results.
By the way, there he also expresses his attitude to it, and certainly in the ignorant do not put it.

"MetaQuotes wrote (a): A parade of pictures without sources or proofs. ... " 2 granit77 and conys: don't bother friends, there is no such surname as MetaQuotes - someone was joking.

rsi:
"MetaQuotes wrote (a):A parade of pictures with no sources and no proof. ... "2 granit77 and conys: don't bother friends, there is no such surname as MetaQuotes - someone was joking.
Yeah, and 14 thousand posts by this non-existent surname is also a joke.

It's not the number of posts, but the rating, which is calculated according to strict rules. Article - 250, script - 50, participation in the Champ - 50. Everything else - 1 point.

granit77:
conys wrote (a):
Guys, I have a code, which I did not write, in it just a little something changed, but not significantly: reinvestment added, the possibility to run on minutes. I really would like to put it out there so that experienced people would either let us down on the ground with this "grail" or confirm its workability in real life, which I doubt of course, because it is now in my demo. But there is one small problem, the code is not mine, and if the esteemed Rashid (Rosh), and he is just the owner of this Expert Advisor, permits me to put it, make sure to attach the source code.

What is the problem? Rosh in his blog itself gives links to the source code and test results.
By the way, there he also expresses his attitude to it, and certainly in the ignorant do not put it.

And may I ask for the link, I know the blog itself, but where exactly would I like to see discussion of this expert.

conys:
granit77:
conys wrote (a):
Guys, I have a code, which I did not write, in it just a little something changed, but not significantly: reinvestment added, the possibility to run on minutes. I really would like to put it out there so that experienced people would either let us down on the ground with this "grail" or confirm its workability in real life, which I doubt of course, because it is now in my demo. But there is one small problem, the code is not mine, and if the esteemed Rashid (Rosh), and he is just the owner of this expert, allow me to expose it, be sure to attach the source code.

By the way, there he also expresses his attitude to it, and you can't put him in the ignorant.

And may I ask for the link, I know the blog itself, but where exactly would I like to see discussion of this expert.

Here - People in Black

granit77:
As for the "pictures", as you put it, these are real test results on the latest build of the EA layout at the time, the source code of which I previously offered to send to Rosh, if the developers have a need for it. No request was made, so there is no need.

To be honest, I don't remember (I'm browsing a lot of forums and have to quickly slip for the most important stuff) that you suggested sending the source code, but if it helps find a potential bug in the tester, I'm all for it. I guarantee non-distribution and destruction of the EA after testing.

Rosh:

Here - Men in Black
Thank you very much. Now I understand why the take profit is chasing like a stop loss, and not the stop loss itself as "Williams" teaches :).
But it is interesting. Too bad, my broker has been feeding quotes in the middle of the day on my demo for the last week :(,
the stats crashed...

Rosh:
granit77:
As for the "pictures" as you put it, these are the actual test results on the latest build of the EA layout at the time, the source code of which I had previously offered to send to Rosh if the developers had a need for it. There was no request, hence no need.

Honestly, I don't remember (I'm browsing a lot of forums and have to quickly slip for the most important stuff) that you suggested sending the source code, but if it helps find a potential bug in the tester, I'm all for it. I guarantee non-distribution and destruction of the EA after testing.
Today is late, tomorrow morning.

P.S.
I can't find the address... Please give me a hint.
P.P.S.
Got the address, sent it.