Complex arbitration - page 6

Another question if I may.

what pairs can replace the aussie and new zealand and the euro and franc yen?

Here I am not your adviser, because I am not going to change these pairs for others, because I have no idea what tools can replace them.

By the way, today's total drawdown of -2180$ ended with a profit of 262$ on 6 closed trades and floating loss of -260$ on 2 remaining trades, which will close soon with profit. Alas, I didn't even wait for the -2500$ drawdown, let alone three chunks of green.

Thank you for your reply. Good for you. Good luck.

alhimik72:

which pairs can replace the aussie and new zealand and the euron and frank yen?

In order to change these pairs for something you have to have at least some reasons, as far as I understand, there are no such reasons, because the DrawDown strategy should work well on all pairs. correctly matched. pairs.

Matching a few more to those two is another matter entirely. To do this, look for two countries with traditionally and/or closely related economies. The currency of the third country through which they will be expressed in crosses doesn't play a role.

That's your failing:

5. I used this for the dolphrank and dolena pairs as well: I entered on 19.07 at 19:03 Kiev time with a serious drawdown (as the dolphrank is almost standing and the dolena is rolling down). Is there any chance of getting into the +?

The reason for that is that the Swiss and Japanese economies, alas, are not connected in any way.

Yurixx:
If you have such a broker, I will thank you:

which pairs can replace the aussie and new zealand and the euron and frank yen?

To change these pairs for something you have to have at least some grounds. There are no such grounds as far as I understand, as the DrawDown strategy has to work well on all correctly matched. pairs.

Matching a few more to those two is another matter entirely. To do this, look for two countries with traditionally and/or closely related economies. The currency of the third country through which they will be expressed in crosses doesn't play a role.

That's your failing:

5. I have used this for the dolphrank and dolena pairs as well: I entered on 19.07 at 19:03 Kiev time with a serious drawdown (as the dolphrank is almost standing and the dolena is rolling down). Is there any chance of getting into the +?

The reason is that the Swiss and Japanese economies, alas, are not connected in any way.

The reason for the change is purely practical. My brokerage company has not traded pairs with the New Zealand and the franc. I am looking for another brokerage company, but I am afraid without recommendations from real working people. If you have such a brokerage company, I will be very thankful. If you have such a broker, I will thank you. Do you use this method yourself?

Good luck

As a way out of the situation I see a simple increase in the lot on the EURUSD and GBPUSD.

And I cannot yet decide on the working timeframe

alhimik72:

The reasons for the change are purely practical. The thing is that my bank does not have pairs with New Zealand and franc yen. I am looking for another brokerage company, but I am afraid without recommendations from real working people. If you have such a brokerage company, I will be very thankful. Do you use this method?

I don't work with this system, but it was interesting to read.

I seldom come across interesting and especially working ideas. I liked this one. This is not an "arbitrage", where the direction of entry is determined by a random generator. Thank you, DrawDown, for sharing.

Yurixx писал (а): Not working on this system, but it was interesting to read.
+1 Up

Thank you, DrawDown, for sharing. +2

There are so many holes in my minute archives that it's hard to figure out which values count as correlations. It takes days to get them in order