How to make a detailed search for signals and market (EA) ?

Hi, is there any way to make a detailed search for signals and EA's ?

for example :I want "trades per week" or "last trade" of a provider be the priority for searchin signals... is ther any way?

also for EA's.. for example I want "best return" or "strategy" or "publishing date"  be the priority for searchig the market for EA's

any help?

Carmen Torosian Derakhtaki:

Hi, is there any way to make a detailed search for signals and EA's ?

for example :I want "trades per week" or "last trade" of a provider be the priority for searchin signals... is ther any way?

also for EA's.. for example I want "best return" or "strategy" or "publishing date"  be the priority for searchig the market for EA's

any help?

Market products don't have such statistics, only Signals. However, you will have to build your own table of statistics if you want to classify the signals.

The search facility on the site is quite basic.

I am just speculating here as I have never looked into it, but maybe by using the MQL5 Trade Signals functionality you could scan the available signals and build a table of statistics.

Did a quick test of the MQL5 Trade Signals functionality and coded a very simple script to list the signals (see below).

It seems to only list MT5 signals (so if you are using MT4 you are out of luck) and it also seems to be limited to a maximum of 1000 signals (I don't know how many there are in total).

void OnStart() {
   int nSinglsTotal = SignalBaseTotal();
   for( int i = 0; i < nSinglsTotal; i++ ) {
      if( SignalBaseSelect( i ) ) {
         string
            sName   = SignalBaseGetString( SIGNAL_BASE_NAME         ),
            sAuthor = SignalBaseGetString( SIGNAL_BASE_AUTHOR_LOGIN );
         datetime
            dtPublished = (datetime) SignalBaseGetInteger( SIGNAL_BASE_DATE_PUBLISHED ),
            dtStarted   = (datetime) SignalBaseGetInteger( SIGNAL_BASE_DATE_STARTED   ),
            dtUpdated   = (datetime) SignalBaseGetInteger( SIGNAL_BASE_DATE_UPDATED   );
         int
            nTrades     = (int) SignalBaseGetInteger( SIGNAL_BASE_TRADES );
         PrintFormat( "%6d — Published: %s, Started: %s, Updated: %s, Trades: %6d, Name: %s, Author: %s", i, 
            TimeToString( dtPublished ), TimeToString( dtStarted ), TimeToString( dtUpdated ),
            nTrades, sName, sAuthor );
      };
   };
};
  0 — Published: 2016.07.25 18:48, Started: 2016.07.25 16:48, Updated: 2022.04.21 02:43, Trades:   1496, Name: PlumBum MT5, Author: iPlumBum
  1 — Published: 2017.07.13 15:06, Started: 2020.04.21 19:11, Updated: 2022.04.21 02:43, Trades:   2360, Name: NightTrader MT5, Author: ugur-edin
  2 — Published: 2018.01.08 23:23, Started: 2018.02.05 13:30, Updated: 2022.04.20 18:42, Trades:   3415, Name: EA ODIN Neofx solutions, Author: luizfilipemrv
999 — Published: 2022.04.20 10:50, Started: 2022.04.20 10:50, Updated: 2022.04.20 21:53, Trades:     46, Name: LDV, Author: Gronoss

Listing all MT5 Signals' properties to a CSV file.
Listing all MT5 Signals' properties to a CSV file.
  • www.mql5.com
This simple quick & dirty script code will output a CSV file of all the Signals' properties as reported by the MQL5 Trade Signals functionality.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Nice work TY

Fernando Carreiro #:

Thanks for sharing your valuable work.

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #: Thanks for sharing your valuable work.

You are welcome!