An effective trading strategy based on multi-currency analysis of multiple DCs - page 6

Renat, have you ever thought about the fact that the same ticks can be seen in different ways, not only bars, for example they can be set in the same way as bars, the distance between them, height, width, you can draw completely different conclusions from it, as well as from bars.

For example like this I like to see the same ticks, moreover the terminal is able to store more ticks in the real history, as long as necessary, the terminal has lost this possibility, but I thought it would be useful to see them like this and set output as I liked it best, that's the difference:

Ticks of course are nothing in the immense world of charts, a yearly chart of ticks is unnecessary, but to see them in all their glory and even in a bigger history sometimes helps more than a few hundred ticks in time or less, the server copy does not matter here, I agree with this.

I think what's missing in this picture is time lines, which can be switched on or off. But you probably do not think about it, and it will remain in my extension, so much the better for me, because for some reason I do it :) Ask those who work with your terminal, maybe you'll find the answer:)

xnsnet:

Renate, have you ever considered that the same tics can be seen in different ways?

I have, I've made some mistakes. Brokers have automatically adjusted and manual filters, which are periodically adjusted. At some point one of the parameters was changed and that's it - the whole tick picture flew. Add an extra 5 second delay and requotes(this is the fate of many pips traders) on the real account and the situation is even worse. Who should we blame? Only myself.

So all the same - "Do not get into ticks, consider the noise, trade less frequently".

Okay, but there is a tick chart, it is in the program :) The fact that it will be drawn differently will not make anyone worse, the programmer will not have a tick history at his disposal, it will only change the visual indicators, and the rest is fine, I'm not talking about the tick history for use, but only for drawing, no more, only manual trading seems to me only to embellish:)

Funnel, hurricane in its true glory :)

Yeah, that's great. I also think I should make my own charts and recalculate any timeframes I want from the beginning of the minute history. But that's in the future, the main thing now is to launch a strategy that will work. If we will get it, we will be connected to a chosen broker, with its prices and requotes. And if the supplier changes or just closes, we may have to set everything for another brokerage company. But in general, try it for fun and interest ;)

This is the kind of funnel I was talking about, how good timing, and at the same time showed the funnel in the picture above:) Jump, skok, take away ready:) There is such a vortex, how good it is drawn:) How can you see this vortex on bars, if the entire vortex is one bar on a 30-minute timeframe. The vortex consists of deceleration, consolidation, then rapid drops in a small pit, and then long bounces. Observing, this pattern is easy to learn and looks about the same everywhere, almost always and makes a lasting impression on the tick chart. It doesn't matter if it's gold or a currency pair or what else.

Gold on ticks is self-destructive, it seems to me. It is better to work with it on larger TFs. It really likes to draw huge studs, figures like 20 (gold).

Mathemat Don't forget that this data and these kinds of funnels can only be seen on ticks, they can be understood on ticks, predicted and used, when I spent all day looking at the chart I easily picked up such funnels long before they showed themselves, when you are not looking and analyzing at least in your mind it is like roulette.

I'm aiming for a full automaton, I'm not interested in ticks. But if something sustainable comes out with ginger, it will be several times more profitable than any currency pair.

Unfortunately, I have never been able to determine the direction of this funnel before about five minutes before the movement. It is a very complex and painstaking process, which still needs to be characterised, in order to really use it in the same advisor, it takes more than one month of preparation, on real-time data.

xnsnet:
Mathemat Don't forget that this data and these kinds of funnels can only be seen on ticks, they can be understood on ticks, predicted and used, when I spent all day looking at the chart I easily picked up such funnels long before they showed themselves, when you are not looking and analyzing at least in your mind, it is like roulette.
You are not the only one who sees tick activity. Just real trades at the moment of a strong market movement show the harsh reality of scalpers. Requotes will be sure to occur, which will not let you enter the market perfectly and almost all entry points will be missed. It is better to enter on a calm market.