Martingale is Evil?! - page 2

Tested an EA from this site: http://victorious-forex.com/vf_capital.htm Pure Martingale. The system of level and lot selection is quite good. I have been working on it for a long time, but I have not been working on it for a long time. I have tweaked it a little bit for different instruments. Conclusion: it is possible to use it on a large deposit with volume of not more than 10-15% on 2-3 least correlated symbols. In this case it is quite possible to survive openings against the long trend (2-3 per year). Lifting an average of 150% per annum. Martingale is quite possible to squeeze out a good result while observing the understandable precautions.

Analitik:
Tested an EA from this site: http://victorious-forex.com/vf_capital.htm
Pure Martingale. The system of level and lot selection is quite good. I have been working on it for a long time, but I have not been working on it for a long time. I have tweaked it a little bit for different instruments. The conclusion: it is possible to use it on a large deposit with volume of not more than 10-15% on 2-3 minimally correlated symbols. In this case it is quite possible to survive openings against the long trend (2-3 per year). Lifting an average of 150% per annum. Martingale is quite possible to squeeze out a good result by observing clear precautionary measures.

The file, as usual send, in .ex4 format? I hope you took the demo version from the said site? If so, could you attach the code, I want to "feel" the aforementioned EA. I tried to download it from the site, but it does not work, I do not understand what it is and that's why I appealed to you.

conys:
Analitik:
Tested an EA from this site: http://victorious-forex.com/vf_capital.htm
Pure Martingale. The system of level and lot selection is quite good. I should always try to guess the starting deposit size, it is bullshit - I lost 50% of the time. I have tweaked it a little bit for different instruments. The conclusion: it is possible to use it on a large deposit with volume of not more than 10-15% on 2-3 minimally correlated symbols. In this case it is quite possible to survive openings against the long trend (2-3 per year). Lifting an average of 150% per annum. Martingale is quite possible to squeeze out a good result by observing clear precautionary measures.

The file, as usual send, in .ex4 format? I hope you took the demo version from the said site? If so, could you attach the code, I want to "feel" the aforementioned EA. I tried to download it from the site, but it does not work, I do not understand what it is and that's why I appealed to you.
I should look at the post of Sart on 15.08.07. There is a source code that works exactly as in Victoria.

Respectfully - S.D. - see the comment to the post of 15.08.07
Files:
fs_1.mq4  24 kb

conys:
Analitik:
Tested the EA from this site: http://victorious-forex.com/vf_capital.htm
It is pure Martingale. The system of level and lot selection is quite good. I should always try to use some sort of magic trick to manipulate the drawing results. I have tweaked it a little bit for different instruments. Conclusion: it is possible to use it on a large deposit with volume of not more than 10-15% on 2-3 minimally correlated symbols. In this case it is quite possible to survive openings against the long trend (2-3 per year). Lifting an average of 150% per annum. Martingale is quite possible to squeeze out a good result by observing clear precautionary measures.

The Expert Advisor cannot be downloaded from this website. It can be ordered by sending an email with a link. Afftar is sending a demo for 2 weeks for testing. According to its results you can purchase the working version for 1 year for $300. The file is, of course, in *.ex4, like, with mongo-level decompilation protection.

2 Sart: The working principle is the same, but there are errors in your EA.

Analitik:
conys:
Analitik:
Tested the EA from this site: http://victorious-forex.com/vf_capital.htm
It is pure Martingale. The system of level and lot selection is quite good. I should always try to use some sort of magic trick to manipulate the drawing results. I have tweaked it a little bit for different instruments. Conclusion: it is possible to use it on a large deposit in the amount of not more than 10-15% on 2-3 minimally correlated symbols. In this case it is quite possible to survive openings against the long trend (2-3 per year). Lifting an average of 150% per annum. Martingale is quite possible to squeeze out a good result by observing clear precautionary measures.

Is the file, as usual, in .ex4 format? I hope you took the demo version from the site? If yes, could you attach the code, I want to "feel" the aforementioned EA. I tried to download it from the site, but it does not work, I do not understand what it is and that's why I appealed to you.

The Expert Advisor cannot be downloaded from this website. It can be ordered by sending an email with a link. Afftar is sending a demo for 2 weeks for testing. According to its results you can purchase the working version for 1 year for $300. The file is, of course, in *.ex4, like, with mongo-level decompilation protection.

2 Sart: The working principle is the same, but there are errors in your EA.

If possible, hint - where are the errors. The thing is, this is my first EA....

Respectfully - S.D.

Look at the log, all the errors are listed there. I haven't sorted it out, but error 130 flashed many times.

Analitik:
Look at the log, all the errors are listed there. I haven't sorted it out, but error 130 flashed many times.
If possible, please send me your log. I don't get such an error....

Sincerely - S.D.

No problem, give me the address.

Analitik:
No problem, give me the address.
If you don't mind, attach it here....

Respectfully - S.D.

Attaching...
Files:
test.zip  287 kb