History Centre updated - free history of minute quotations since 1999 - page 19

ssd >> :

If the question stands, I get it and shut up.

I just thought that DC uses MQ to provide us with history. I was wrong.

MQ is not a quote provider. Every brokerage company has its own quote provider. The only way is to collect quotes from the brokerage company where you work. Patch holes in them and re-calculate volumes. Synchronize all currency pairs. Make all other timeframes from one minute.

Or, as I said, buy a quotation base. Those who have had time to collect quotes from 1999 for all pairs, now they just supplement the base and work with it in the aftermath.

ssd >> :

If the question stands, I get it and shut up.

I just thought that brokerage companies using MQ means provide us with history. Turned out to be wrong.

Some provide. And the rest had to be said goodbye to. Delete the bit history. If the Home key loads quotes to a depth of at least 16000 bars then it's a normal brokerage house, if it doesn't then it's a fufel kitchen.

Over 16000 bars history is not stored on the server, but uploaded from HistoryCenter (for M1 32000 bars)

Reshetov >> :

Some provide. And the rest had to be said goodbye to. Delete the broken history. If you press Home and the quotes are downloaded to the depth of at least 16000 bars, then it is a normal brokerage company, if not - it is a foul cuisine.

History is not stored on the server above 16000 bars, it is downloaded from the HistoryCenter (for M1 32000 bars)

Thanks for the heads up, but Alpari seems to have set its story straight.

Can you tell me why I downloaded the boilerplate history from Hisotory Center and it works fine in the tester, but on the chart I cannot see M1 history for more than 2 months? I press "Home" and it only goes up to the 11th of March and does not go any further.

Graalforex >> :

Can you tell me why I downloaded the boilerplate history from Hisotory Center and it works fine in the tester, but on the chart I cannot see M1 history for more than 2 months? I pressed "Home" and it only goes up to the 11th of March and does not go any further.

In the terminal settings, check how many bars in the window.

>>>Service >>>Settings >>>Charts

Hi all, can someone help me find the archive of real time quotes. I don't need a 10 year history. A few months is enough...

Any brokerage house gives "real time" quotes

Prival писал(а) >>

... There's only one exclusive DC that gives their entire story, and that's it. ...

in the Alpari story on overnight minutes are not uncommon holes, if this is the OC in question

I am wondering if it is possible to convert dat-files to hst without connection to the internet, in MT4 itself or with a separate utility? What is the point of this restriction, that the conversion necessarily takes place only when logged in? If it's related to several accounts and history folders for them, then why not convert to all accounts - the downloads folder is the same anyway? If we can't mix the history of different accounts (and especially CAs), then there should be several folders for downloads?

Thank you in advance.

There are a couple of questions on the subject:

1. How do I download the METAQUOTE story without messing up my DC's story?

2. Why is it possible that the history is not exported?

I want to save my EURUSD history.

I opened Group1,

chose EURUSD,

I clicked on export,

called the file EURUSD1.csv,

I wanted to save it.

Got a file with 0 length :( .