A trading system without a drain. Needs a programmer. - page 5

I apologise for being irritable. It's just that I'm in a rush, and somehow I'm used to order - everyone seems to understand,
that you have to be more specific.

Bookkeeper is right, no one owes anyone anything. Once again I apologise. I should have just ignored it, I stand corrected.
I still can't learn how to use the internet, for Christ's sake! :)

From the previous page 2 times in a row the answer didn't work... If there's a double or ... triple(?) - sorry.

Looked at the rsi picture - nice to the eye!
But it's good for a ready-made TS. In this case it may be enough just to open a trade order by the EA. :)
And how to do the debugging by means of an order?

I used to do it visually from the indicator. One "optional" participant proposed the arrows on the chart - it seemed more convenient.
I knew it, but ... Now we are moving, though slower than I would like. I already have the first openings on the way :)

Insight! Had an idea for a long time and today saw the realization - how to get all the intelligence of the Great Stochastic out there :)))))))
What brainstorming means! No fools invented it! The first day of active collaboration has resulted in a breakthrough.

Now I need the help of a mathematician, preferably someone with trading experience.
I will try it on my own first, the principle is quite simple, and if I fail ...

I would like to try it myself, but not right now, but a little later, when the first idea is ready.
Otherwise one of the participants has already practically dropped out of the game - he ran to study Stochastic instead of
instead of doing the concrete things already known. :(

EVladMih писал (а):

Insight! Had an idea for a long time and today saw the realization - how to get all the intelligence of the Great Stochastic out there :)))))))
What brainstorming means! No fools invented it! The first day of active collaboration led to a breakthrough.

Yes! The stochastic is indeed great and mighty! :)))))
Can you tell me (sorry if I'm out of order) how to change login username and password?
I'm changing it but it won't change, it just takes me to a page that doesn't exist.

Vault18 писал (а):

Can you tell me (sorry if I'm off topic) how to change your username and password in registration?
I do, but it doesn't change, it just takes me to a page that doesn't exist.
First of all, your question needs to be noticed :).
Open a new thread "How do I find out how to change the username and password in the registration" - and even type in large letters. The owners of the site will respond - usually at the questions on the site they respond very quickly.

Hi all. I have not dealt with stochastic - would be glad if someone would share their experiences and insights.

EVladMih писал (а):
...suggested the arrows on the graph - turned out to be more convenient.

komposter By the way, I suggested an equally convenient system to check the indicators, and its simplicity is genius.
On the history, first of all, manually or with the help of an indicator such as ZigZag, we place the arrows where we would like to open up and down (with hindsight, when everything has happened and is already clear). And then we run different variants of indicators and look, in which case they "hit" and which do not :). I think it's easier to understand than a tester.

All right, I've looked and read, I've written and I'll go to work. Good luck to all.

Vault18:
Can you tell me (sorry if I'm off topic) how to change login username and password?
E-mail and password are changed on your profile page.

What page you are redirected to? Please give me the URL.
What browser do you use?

alexeyp:
Vault18 wrote (a):
Can you tell me (sorry if I'm off topic) how to change login username and password?
E-mail and password are changed on your profile page.

What page you are redirected to? Please give me the URL.
What browser do you use?

That's where I'm trying to change them, when I click on OK the address doesn't change:
https://www.mql4.com/ru/users/edit/Vault18 but it says "cannot display page"
I've just got the mailer address changed (no confirmation, same message about not being able to display, but when I went back to the profile the address was already new), not sure about the password.
I'll send this message, then I'll go out and try to log in - it'll be seen with what password they'll accept me, and whether they'll accept me at all. :)

P.S. Everything worked this time, only "talk" (confirm) did not want to for some reason.
Forgot to answer: IE browser forced, because with my Oprah, this site does not want to be friends.
And it's a pity, because I have to launch the second browser, as my Opera is constantly open for all other purposes.
You can not answer - I'm here temporarily anyway (not a programmer), while on the other sites all is well.

Vault18 писал (а):
I'll send this message, then I'll log out and try to log in - I'll see what password I get, and if I get it at all. :)

Is your browser Opera by any chance?

Bookkeeper писал (а):
Vault18 wrote (a):

Can you tell me (sorry to be off-topic) how to change the username and password in the registration?
First of all, your question needs to be noticed :).
Open a new thread "How do I find out how to change the username and password in the registration" - and even type in large letters. The owners of the site will respond - usually at the questions on the site they respond very quickly.

Hi all. I have not dealt with stochastic - would be glad if someone would share their experiences and insights.

I didn't want to litter the forum with such trivia. Especially since it has a TIME value for me.
With Stochastic I first have to encounter it, try to understand it, observe it in real time or (firstly) in a visualizer(another THANK YOU to the developers!!!), then maybe you will have something to share, or the questions will be more specific.
Otherwise, the question reminds me of "tell me how to work in Forex".
I have already written a lot about Stochastic and will continue to do so, it's impossible to put a book in a forum post.
And most importantly, there is nothing to replace personal observations.