Is the tester working correctly ? - page 3

And question 6 about the testing period? What period were you testing on?
And again about the history - what history (which periods exactly) have you imported?

If you don't mind, please attach the zipped (obligatory) file \history\Alpari-Demo\EURUSD1.hst right in the next message - we will check it.

Renat писал (а):
And question 6 about the testing period? What period were you testing on?
And again about the history - what history (which periods exactly) have you imported?

If you don't mind, please attach the zipped (obligatory) file \history\Alpari-Demo\EURUSD1.hst right in the next message - we will check it.

tested on minutes
Imported Minutes

nchnch писал (а):
Renat wrote (a):
And question 6 about the testing period? On what period tested?
And again about the history - what history (which periods specifically) imported?

If it's not difficult, please attach the zipped (obligatory) file \history\Alpari-Demo\EURUSD1.hst right in the next message - we will check it.

tested on minutes
Imported data minutiae.

The quotes do not fit... I'll e-mail it to you.

In my opinion when there is a close on condition MT can glitch on history...when on stop and profit close this is not seen...

nchnch:

The quotes are the same as on a real account. What's more, I tried the same program on a real account and got the same results (the program works on daily candlesticks)

Are you testing on DAYS or on MINUTES? I mean the timeframe period in which the testing was conducted, and not the selection of "all ticks including small timeframes".
This is a fundamental question!
In the quotes archive of Alpari there are only one-minute and daily timeframes. And they don't correspond to each other! I have already drawn their attention on the Alpari forum to the fact that they have glitches in the posted history. You can search for them on their forum. For instance, I've told them about the dates (in the daily data) when the quotes could be traded on Sundays and on Saturdays. :) I gave them a whole list of dates, it was not an isolated glitch. So the discrepancy in the daily and corresponding minutes may be EXTREMELY probable. Hence the question: Was the test run on DAYS or MINUTES?

Simca:
nchnch wrote (a):

The quotes are the same as on a real account. What's more, I tried the same program on a real account and got the same results.

I don't know if you're right, but I'm sure you're right. It means the period of the timeframe on which testing was conducted, and not a choice of "all ticks including small timeframes".
This is a fundamental question!
In the quotes archive of Alpari there are only one-minute and daily timeframes. And they don't correspond to each other! I have already drawn their attention on the Alpari forum to the fact that they have glitches in the posted history. You can search for them on their forum. For instance, I've told them about the dates (in the daily data) when their quotes may be traded on Sundays and Saturdays. :) I gave them a whole list of dates, it was not an isolated glitch. So the discrepancy in the daily and corresponding minutes may be EXTREMELY probable. Hence the question: Was the test run on DAYS or MINUTES?

Tested on DAYS ... but in places where glitches at least these ... there was no difference between the days and the minutes.

nchnch:

Tested on the daily... but in places where there are glitches at least these. ... there were no discrepancies between the daily and the minute
That's where you should have started, not showing artifacts on the minutes. You trivially uploaded non-normalized and completely inconsistent charts, then tested on a mush of mixed data, and in the end misled everyone by slipping in a minute chart as evidence.

You manually switched to someone else's minute charts (even though you were testing on daily charts), didn't correctly answer obvious questions about timeframes and led everyone astray for a couple of days. I doubt that we will take your statements seriously afterwards.

Dear Renat. Yes, it is quite possible that we have misunderstood each other. I personally find MT very useful and irreplaceable. And if I see that something is not working as I'd like it, I may either find my mistake or show you yours. That MT has improved to the benefit of all. That's the preamble. I've looked through this chart and would like to note that the history is normalized in this place. That is, the minute charts completely coincide with the daytime charts. Yes maybe earlier or later this day does have some inconsistencies I have not checked it may be so. The daily and minute charts. The blue dotted lines on the minute chart show the highs and lows of the day candle. What don't I understand ? if you can explain ?

And also... of course my level of competence is not high. Maybe I didn't understand you right away, but if everyone knew about it we wouldn't need this forum.

Sincerely Vlad.

Renat, good afternoon. Any comments? :)))