Blue Dream. - page 2

Santa! (bowing:)
Thank you ! (bowing:)

Integer писал (а):
I wonder if Santa will be reading this thread before the New Year :-)

I want the window to open/close/modify order, to be small and not to obscure working chart, to be able to remove tick chart (once and then it was without it) and also the order was sent immediately with the sl and so on, depending on the level set by user, rather than the absolute price value.

Father Christmas, I hope you hear me :-) And you won't ignore my humble request :-)

:-):-):-)

I support you.
True, I've said it many times before, apparently the size of the panel is of fundamental importance.

It is interesting, that at the time of creation of the first steam engines it was considered, that the car is good, if it is big, heavy (like, powerful), it means good, strong. Ford was the first to set the goal of reducing the weight of a car.

Today in Japan, they make what is known as a fingerphone - a mobile phone that has no earpiece. The device is placed on the hand and the sound is transmitted through the bones of the human hand. With this technology you have to put your finger in your ear and you are free to enjoy the pleasure of communication. (a little off the beaten track, but quite seriously, on the telly the other day:).

I guess the ideal panel size is somewhere in the middle between being overweight and not having an earpiece:)

Also!!!
please add MULTICURALITY in the tester!
that would make it possible to choose a set of currencies and test a multicurrency Expert Advisor!

And you can create something like a server EMULATOR!

Put one more thing - in the terminal you set 127.0.0.1:443 on your own machine - if there is no network

And the emulator generates quotes by pre-loaded history!
You can debug it by yourself or study it - even if you use Expert Advisors!

And you have to set it up, spreads, stops and so on!!!
All right, download the history from your brokerage company and then give it to the server's EMULATOR!!!! and let it send ticks to the TERMINAL!!!
Thus, you can solve even the debugging without ON-LINE - want to stop the server! The speed has changed again a lot of currency!

Moreover, if you have an emulator! You do not need to change the code of the MT4 at all!

all in all this is a dream!

of course they will not do it - but I would like it very much!

i can change the emulator's speed !

I would also like to be able to load/unload scripts, Expert Advisors and indicators.

For example, a user has planted an Expert Advisor on Euro M1 and forgot about it, or planted a looped script that is not visible at all...
And then he sits those same expert scripts in the Euro M5 window... And all these programs start working in parallel.
If warning message via MessageBox, there can be problems with unloading, you can lose all settings.
If you don't warn them, it's even worse.

It's good to be able to unload programmatically.
And if several components are intended to work together, it's good to be able to unload everything you need.

SK. писал (а):

Yes! Also the state function of the EA button:) (pink)

stringo wrote (a):

Added IsOptimization(), IsTradeContextBusy(), IsExpertEnabled() functions besides genetics
As you can see, dreams are coming true (only pink ones so far:).
Thanks to developers!

My wish is more modest. It would be nice if the chart window had a "on top" option. Make it small, unbundle the turkey, and keep it in the corner of the screen while you wait for something to happen. And you do something socially useful on the small remaining area.

Rosh:
Then another wish for Santa :)

The About button with the working directory or the WorkPath() function in MQL-4 of your choice - which is less painful.

Rosh, how about this option?

#import "kernel32.dll"
  int GetModuleFileNameA
      ( int    Module,         // Идентификатоp модуля
        string FileName,       // Полное имя файла
        int    Size);          // Размер буфера
#import

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Возвращает полное имя папки МТ4                                  |
string GetFolderNameMT()
{
  string FolderName=
  "                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               ";
  GetModuleFileNameA(0, FolderName, 255);
  FolderName=StringSubstr(FolderName, 0, StringLen(FolderName)-12);
  return(FolderName);
}

SK. писал (а):

I would also like to be able to load/unload scripts, Expert Advisors and indicators.

For example, a user has loaded an Expert Advisor on Euro M1 and forgotten about it, or has planted a looped script that is not visible at all...
And then he sits those same expert scripts in the Euro M5 window... And all these programs start working in parallel.
If warning message via MessageBox, there may be problems with unloading, you can lose all settings.
If you don't warn them, it's even worse.

It's good to be able to unload programmatically.
And if several components are intended to work together, it's good to be able to unload everything you need.

This has already been done. It is possible to specify at startup a start configuration file, which will load all settings, open the required symbols, graphs, start the EA in testing, create a report file and then unload the terminal. This is for those who want to automate EA runs.

Will be available in a couple of days as prebuild 194.

KimIV:
Rosh:
Then another wish for Santa :)

Button About indicating working directory or function in MQL-4 WorkPath() at your choice - which is less painful.

Rosh, how about this option?

#import "kernel32.dll"
  int GetModuleFileNameA
      ( int    Module,         // Идентификатоp модуля
        string FileName,       // Полное имя файла
        int    Size);          // Размер буфера
#import

//| Возвращает полное имя папки МТ4                                  |
string GetFolderNameMT()
{
  string FolderName=
  "                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               ";
  GetModuleFileNameA(0, FolderName, 255);
  FolderName=StringSubstr(FolderName, 0, StringLen(FolderName)-12);
  return(FolderName);
}
I was thinking of something similar. I'll have to compile it and put it in each folder as a script to output MesageBox.
Though through the ass, but still a solution. Thanks :)

Renat:

This has already been done. It is possible to specify a start configuration file at start-up, which will load all settings, open the required symbols, graphs, run the EA in testing, create a report file and then unload the terminal. This is for those who want to automate EA runs.

Will be available in a couple of days as prebuild 194.
Great! Looking forward to 194 :)

I would also like to be able to recalculate window coordinates to date-time coordinates.
It would also be nice to draw some objects (a rectangle, for example) in the coord. OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, OBJPROP_YDISTANCE.

The bypass manoeuvre is devised, but it does not give exact results, only approximate ones. Also, it does not 'sense' the change in scale.