Discussion on MQL4 documentation - page 19

I think we have exhausted the subject of "Formal parameters" with this page.

we are aware of this glitch, but we won't fix it

like the glitch with the page_______

cout:
we are aware of this glitch, but we won't fix it

like the glitch with the page_______
The "glitch" (it's not a glitch) with the page is being treated by org measures towards the author. It should be understood that you are doing it on purpose, and moderators just don't allow outrageous things to happen.

Rosh писал (а) >>
Also NormalizeDouble

double NormalizeDouble(double value, int digits)
Rounding a floating point number to the specified precision.
The calculated StopLoss and TakeProfit values, as well as opening price values of pending orders must be normalized to the accuracy, the value of which is stored in the predefined variable Digits.
Parameters:
value - Value with floating point.
digits - A precision format, the number of digits after the decimal point (0-8).
Example:

Rosh wrote (a) >>
Also NormalizeDouble

double NormalizeDouble(double value, int digits)
Rounding floating point numbers to the specified accuracy.
The calculated StopLoss and TakeProfit values, as well as opening prices of pending orders must be normalized to the accuracy, the value of which is stored in the predefined variable Digits.
Parameters:
value - Value with floating point.
digits - A precision format, the number of digits after the decimal point (0-8).
Example:

Please write a simple buy/sell Expert Advisor with parameters 8.4.2 for H1 timeframe, lot 0.01, stop loss 28, take profit 55, trailing 25.)

How do I make sure that when I test an EA on a chart that is used to visualise all the actions, all the indicators used by the EA do not appear?

KING >> :
How do I make when I test an EA on a chart where all actions are visualized, not to show all indicators used by the EA?

HideTestIndicators

THANK YOU!

Hello. I can't figure out how to download "MQL4 Reference". I've already downloaded and read the tutorial, but how can I get it? There is also a "help" in MetaEditor, but it is in Bourgeois.

I have already downloaded and read the manual.

dfsa123:

Hello. I can't figure out how to download "MQL4 Reference". I've already downloaded and read the tutorial, but how can I get it? There is also a "help" in MetaEditor, but it is in Bourgeois.

I have already downloaded and read the manual.

I need to switch to Russian.

Can you tell me? Is the MathMin function only used to return the minimum of two values or can it be 3 or more (e.g. the minimum of 10 values) ?

And if I can write:

MathMin ((High[7]-Low[7]),(High[8]-Low[8]));