A picture for the forum on metaquotes - page 44

At the risk of looking like a complete idiot :), I would still like to ask - why does everyone post pictures of the terminal in this 44-page thread? What is the point of these cryptic actions?

chv:
At the risk of looking like a complete idiot :), I would still like to ask - why does everyone post pictures of the terminal in this 44-page thread? What is the point of these cryptic actions?

How to insert pictures in this forum (explanation)

Rosh писал (а):
chv:
At the risk of looking like a complete idiot :), I will still ask - why does everyone post pictures of the terminal in this 44 page thread? What is the point of these mysterious actions?

How to insert a picture in this forum (explanation)
I don't get it, is this a thread for general practice on inserting pictures? hmmm... Interesting, practice skills.

Huh. The metaquotes forum doesn't allow direct insertion of images. You have to first post a picture somewhere on the internet and then put the link in the img tags. That's where they post it.

The theme, by the way, is called that.

stringo писал (а):

Huh. The metaquotes forum doesn't allow direct insertion of images. You have to first post a picture somewhere on the internet and then put the link in the img tags. That's where they post it.

The theme, by the way, is called that.

Now I see :)
This forum engine is more advanced.

Question for a puzzle - is it worth keeping two forums, or to think about the possibility of combining them. Or do they have fundamentally different categories of topics?