Questions about MQL4. - page 7

Where should the icon be located when using the MB_USERICON parameter in MessageBox?

Can you tell me how to remove the values of an indicator in the indicator window, leaving only its name?
Files:
imd.jpg  43 kb

Figure 1
Files:
gannswing2.jpg  113 kb

Figure 2
Files:
pic_6_.jpg  106 kb

AAE:
Can you tell me how to remove the values of an indicator in the indicator window, leaving only its name?
SetIndexLabel(0,NULL);

stringo:
AAE:
Can you tell me how to remove the indicator values in the indicator window, leaving only the name of the indicator?
SetIndexLabel(0,NULL);
Thanks !

Figure 3.
Files:
change.jpg  161 kb

Fig. 4
Files:
z2.jpg  135 kb

Figure 5
Files:
2charts.jpg  212 kb

Who knows if this is right?
The situation is as follows. There is a piece of code (selection of candlestick names language - Russian, English, Japanese).
The library for defining candlestick combinations (CsFunc.ex4) is called from the main Expert Advisor
There are 3 functions in the CsFunc.ex4 library:
CsParam - to define parameters of the last candlestick range
CsCombinations_UpTrend - to define combinations of Up trend
CsCombinations_DownTrend - to define combinations of Down trend

Accordingly, for functions CsCombinations_UpTrend and CsCombinations_DownTrend there is the same set of combination names (not all used there and there simultaneously, but the set is the same) in three languages. I tried to put this set into a separate file CsNames.mgh and include it into each function:
#include <CsNames.mgh>
It didn't work... In the first function it hooks up without any problems, but in the second one the copyer gives out:
file is already processed
(like a warning, not a critical error)
But, consequently, it starts... That this variable is not assigned and this... (i.e. all, which are in that list).
It turns out that I can't include the file I need in each of the functions??? Why?
And what could be a more convenient solution to the problem?