Who is sitting out ECB ? ? ?

In just a few short hours, ECB Interest Rate Decision will be released.  I am wondering who is going to be sitting on the side lines and who is going to be trading. 

I had already decided to just wait it out but when I got a message from my Broker explaining the margins were going to be reduced, that only confirmed it in my mind.

Has anyone else had any encounters?

davidstanton:

In just a few short hours, ECB Interest Rate Decision will be released.  I am wondering who is going to be sitting on the side lines and who is going to be trading. 

I had already decided to just wait it out but when I got a message from my Broker explaining the margins were going to be reduced, that only confirmed it in my mind.

Sitting out. One of my brokers has reduced leverage on all pairs from 500:1 to 100:1 until Tuesday next week. Any open positions greater than 50x will be liquidated at the same time. Possible roller coaster heading our way....

davidstanton:

I guess Interest Rate no change and then EURUSD continue fall.

very good