Windows 10 updated - page 6

Combiner:
You don't need to do any switching. You press Ctrl+1 and keep typing. It's annoying, though.
Cool! Didn't know either, Yandex browser, all updates worth.

Vladimir Karputov:

My laptop was on 1511 for a long time and didn't want to look for 1607. I even tried to force download the update assistant - it worked, but on the last reboot the laptop started rebooting cyclically (time after time).

Solved it this way - created an installation disk, and did a new installation (at the beginning of the installation completely deleted all the disks) - got a clean installation. 1607 is now as good as new - I've been using 1607 for two days now.

And this had to re-install all the programs? It would take me 2-3 days )). What annoys me is that 10 no longer asks if I agree to install the update or postpone it.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And you had to reinstall all the programs? It would take me 2-3 days)) What annoys me is that 10 no longer asks if I agree to install the update or postpone it.

What's there to install? In order:

• the latest updates
  • Office
  • browser
  • antivirus
  • a graphic editor and a screenshot grabber
  • The terminals in folders, apply the same templates and profiles to all terminals (copy the profiles folder to everyone)

Vladimir Karputov:

What's there to install? In order:

• the latest updates
  • Office
  • browser
  • antivirus
  • a graphic editor and a screenshot grabber
  • Folder the terminals, apply the same templates and profiles to all terminals (copy the profiles folder to all)

You live ascetically )

Alexey Volchanskiy:
You live an ascetic life )
I use free and standard software as much as possible :) . The exceptions are Office and antivirus.

Windows telemetry has woken up again in 10. When it starts scouring the disk, everything else freezes noticeably. I've tried a lot of software, and in the registry I've uninstalled, but it still turns on again after another update.

I will write a program or service to track the process of telemetry and its nailing.

telemetria

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Windows telemetry has woken up again in 10. When it starts scouring the disk, everything else freezes noticeably. I've tried a lot of programs, and in the registry I've uninstalled, but it still turns on again after another update.

I am going to write a program or service to track the process of telemetry and its nailing.

I have no such process at all...

Vladimir Karputov:
I have no such process at all...
I have it running 2-4 times a day, completely unpredictable and slowing down everything else. So far I've been doing it manually, so I've decided to automate the process.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I have it running 2-4 times a day, completely unpredictable and slowing everything else down. While I'm crashing it manually, I've decided to automate the process.
It's always like this, people tried to code, put their heart and soul into it, and here, "crash" ))))

Vitalie Postolache:
It's always like this, people tried to code, put their heart and soul into it, and then, "crash" ))))
Man-hating maniacs have evidently tampered with the team that wrote the 10. ) It updates without warning, telemetry also lives by itself... The user is a harmful, unnecessary link interfering with the OS ))