Windows 10 updated - page 5

Renat Fatkhullin:

Soon we'll be demanding better quality product splash screens.

Can you be more specific?

Комбинатор:
Could you be more specific?
Take a look at the showcase - a good chunk of it could use a redrawing of the pictures to a more professional look.

Renat Fatkhullin:
Look at the showcase -- a good chunk of it could do with redrawing the pictures to a more professional look.

You should know what is meant by your "professional look".

Alternatively, the MC has a designer who does the "professional look" of the screensaver for money from the MC's point of view.

The screensaver is a trademark, as seen by the vendor -- are you suggesting we say "we don't like the screensaver" on the screensaver?

"Simply superb" (c)Renat Fatkhullin

Renat Fatkhullin:

That's just great.

It is getting to the point where we are being asked to reduce the quality of market control. On the contrary, we need to increase it many times over. Which, by the way, is what we are doing - we are developing a system for automatic cross-checking of products.

Soon we will be demanding an increase in the quality of product displays.

There are no questions about control - everything is OK, it's even good that it exists. Checking stops, ok. Checking for entering a minus lot :-) is also ok, I have learned a lot.

When a new version with additional features is released, you may wait for 2 or 3 weeks.

But when update comes out and you make a mistake somewhere and it has to be corrected urgently, then 10-20 days is a very long time. Especially when the robot was accepted the previous time, nothing has changed, just change > to < - and new ways of checking are included,

For example the last time this is FULL removal of Russian characters from the code. I understand international language and all that. But we have a lot of people who don't know what Hello is.

Of course, you can just not bother and use standard libraries, it's all long thought out and checked? not always, for example in the article, a link to which the moderators give:

By the way on the last check - you had to enter a spread, what is that for?

Here's an example in the article What checks should pass the Bot:

there is a Russian word:"(Bid=%.5f + SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL=%d points)",

which I don't seem to have found immediately, but when checking the bot - it popped up - asked to be removed, ok, extension of moderation for 5 days+

also this function doesn't take into account that stoploss can be 0, this function will not return true if stoploss = 0 for example

also, very often we argue with a moderator, about the level of stoploss from the server = 0. then what stoploss should be taken into account? here is your function:int stops_level=(int)SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL);

But if the server returns 0 ? Nevertheless stop_level is floating and if we set stop_level = 1, the server will return an error. As a consequence, Expert Advisor fails the check and comes back again for 5-10 days+.

Is it possible to make the unit test automatic? sent a version - the system did the test on your unique servers - everything is ok, no gross errors, no links to the site, no sabotage to users - the version is accepted.

After all, everyone needs to earn money. And how quickly the author released the patch on the bug - depends on his sales, on whether there is a video in the program or not, also depend on sales. Recently I had to quickly change all the videos, because there was my logo, the logo of my site.

The author's sales are the key to good commissions for the market. Maybe a moderator could get a part of commission from the sale of the product he accepted? More auditors, everyone gets a percentage of sales, interaction between moderator and author, a new version was quickly reviewed and accepted, users bought it, and the percentage goes to the moderator.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

So they're swamped with checks. Like the example I gave on the previous page:

-- opened the product, installed it, read it -- found the first bug, sent it back for revision

-- came back with modification, checked previous one, found new one, sent for modification

-- came back with modification, checked previous and previous ones, found new one, sent to us for modification

-- and so on for each error over and over again.

Elementary work organization:

-- opened the product, installed it, read it -- found all the bugs they saw at once, sent in for revision

So there will be less rework, so there will be less re-checking of previously checked -- which means time savings on the scale of checks.

And most importantly -- there is a detailed article on commentshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2555-- where is the link to it on the marketplace page, when you add products?

That's a pro-normal amount of time that goes into writing the phrase, "Read here ...".

That's the time to check and a very busy marketplace moderation.

p.s. A number of checks, like minimum stop, minimum lot, etc. -- You can do it on the terminal level.

After all, they demand the same thing in the marketplace that is already there -- instead of "error 130" write "close stop" in the same log.

And, as I understand it, it all started with uncontrolled filling of the log with "error 130" etc.

Instead of requiring the EA to limit uncontrolled sending of orders -- started requiring dialogue organization in the form of meaningful messages.

That's great, but it's also what flooded moderation with checks.

By the way mt5 is good because you can send 3 modification signals per second which is cool and it's fast. but for example robot....... but e.g. robot keeps replying to my email: you have too many stop modifications, the account might be disabled)))
Had to put in a stop modification check every 2 seconds.....

Today again the new win update tried to get up but failed... By deep meditation and meditating on metaphysical entities, I managed to disable RAM disk and then the previous update went fine, hopefully this one will go too ) maybe someone will help

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

So they're swamped with checks. Like the example I gave on the previous page:

-- opened the product, installed it, read it -- found the first bug, sent it back for revision

-- came back with modification, checked previous one, found new one, sent for modification

-- came back with modification, checked previous and previous ones, found new one, sent to us for modification

-- and so on for each error over and over again.

Elementary work organization:

-- opened the product, installed it, read it -- found all the bugs they saw at once, sent in for revision

So there will be less rework, so there will be less re-checking of previously checked -- which means time savings on the scale of checks.

And most importantly -- there is a detailed article on commentshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2555-- where is the link to it on the marketplace page, when you add products?

That's a pro-normal amount of time that goes into writing the phrase, "Read here ...".

That's the time to check and a very busy marketplace moderation.

p.s. A number of checks, like minimum stop, minimum lot, etc. -- You can do it on the terminal level.

After all, they demand the same thing in the marketplace that is already there -- instead of "error 130" write "close stop" in the same log.

And, as I understand it, it all started with uncontrolled filling of the log with "error 130" etc.

Instead of requiring the EA to limit uncontrolled sending of orders -- started requiring dialogue organization in the form of meaningful messages.

This is great, but it has also blocked moderation with checks.

This is the right approach, but (ALWAYS) it's more often the way the first option is described

1) Well, they can do so for a variety of reasons, one of them is unclear organization and not much interest in a quick acceptance of the product - those who accept the check products
1.1 The soldier sleeps, the service goes, let's paraphrase - the money pays.
Why should the people who check the product go through so much trouble to catch ALL the bugs in the current version AT ONCE, the answer is: they are not interested in fast acceptance
1.2 The more requests for verification will be sent to the market - the cooler and more RAPORT can be shown to the management - look how many requests I have processed
hence the bonus - diplomas, etc.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
today again a new win update tried to install but failed... went into deep meditation and meditating on metaphysical entities but managed to disable RAM disk and the previous update went fine, hopefully this one will do the same ) maybe someone will help me

My laptop was on 1511 for a long time and didn't want to look for 1607. I even tried to force download the update assistant - it worked, but on the last reboot the laptop started rebooting cyclically (time after time).

Solved it this way - created an installation disk, and did a new installation (at the beginning of the installation completely deleted all the disks) - got a clean installation. 1607 is like a flush - I am using 1607 for the last two days.

Renat Fatkhullin:

That's just great.

It is getting to the point where we are being asked to reduce the quality of market control. On the contrary, we need to increase it many times over. Which, by the way, is what we are doing - we are developing a system for automatic cross-checking of products.

Soon we will be demanding to improve the quality of product displays.

Please advise if the automatic validation fails:

test on EURUSD,0 (netting)

tester takes too long time

The product is not designed to work in the tester, it has specific functions. Should I write about it in comments to a moderator or address to service desk?