Classes for creating panels and dialogues - page 5

Anatoli Kazharski:

I've got it (remembered). I disable code optimization in the file during development:

"MetaTrader 5 pretest\Config\metaeditor.ini"

Parameter:Optimize

[Experts]
Author=Copyright 2015, MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Address=http://www.mql5.com
Optimize=0

If I set it to 1, I get the following result:

//---

This, of course, is very long when working, so I disable optimization during application development. In disabled mode I have the result:

Done. No effect. Restarted everything both the editor and the terminal.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Done. No effect. I restarted everything, both the editor and the terminal.

I have these modes switched even without restarting, just save the changes when closing the metaeditor.ini file

That's a question better addressed to the developers. Maybe they can tell you.

Anatoli Kazharski:
Actually it does, at least for me. I want to bring the result at least approximately to the ideal. It's a long process. )

A long-term observation is that a lot of people, for whatever reason, at some point in their development, choose to write their "best and perfect" GUI library. Exactly, a GUI. This is particularly striking in Delphi and C++. This choice of great diligence in favor of GUI libraries seems to be related to the possibility to obtain an aesthetically satisfying result. And to share it with the public, at least in the form of clear screenshots.

It is probably possible to rank the areas in which people try to create their own bicycle. In addition to GUI, they are also looking for Chart libraries. In MQL also popular is writing Order and Expert libraries (alternatives to NB), but they are written for themselves and if they are exposed to public view, then only for "what to have".

All in all, an interesting psychological phenomenon. Apologies for the off-topic.

fxsaber:

... Exactly, the GUI. ...

This is for general development I guess. As there are a lot of different tasks to be solved, the experience of solving which may come in handy later on in other cases. You may call it a warm-up before some even more complicated projects. )

Anatoli Kazharski:
This is probably for general development. As there are a lot of different tasks to be solved, the experience in solving which can come in handy later on in other cases. You can call it a warm-up before some even more complicated projects. )

It's probably one of the best ways to cultivate an optimum architectural OOP writing culture.

I'm also developing a similar culture, but for some reason I don't feel like writing GUI.

Of course, I would like to see cool not only GUI/Chart/Math libraries, but something non-standard as well.

fxsaber:

Probably one of the best ways to cultivate an optimum architecturally OOP writing culture.

The best way without options is a deep dive into a big project in a team of experienced developers

fxsaber:

It's probably one of the best ways to cultivate an optimum architectural OOP writing culture.

I'm also developing a similar culture in myself, but for some reason I don't feel like writing GUIs.

Of course, I'd like to see cool not only GUI/Chart/Math libraries butsomething non-standard.

For example? One can, of course, immediately start creating the universe, despite the fact that it already exists. )

The GUI is just the way to go to create something so non-standard, something that can be managed with this GUI. That's why I started to write my own library, as none of the previously presented options worked for me. After I finish, I planned to start writing a library for creating graphs, as the one presented in SB doesn't suit me either. The request for quality improvement in the Service Desk was accepted, but unfortunately it remained unanswered for a very long time. But just recently there was news that it seems the developers will continue or write their own quality version. Anyway, we'll see.

Комбинатор:

The best way without options is a deep dive into a big project with a team of experienced developers

But to get into such a team you also need to know something, so as not to disturb anyone and not to slow down the process. )

Комбинатор:

The best way without options is a deep dive into a big project in a team of experienced developers

I've never wanted to work in a team, not even for the plushness of an effective education. But for most - it does seem to be the coolest way to become proficient.

Anatoli Kazharski:

Like what?

I don't know. For my part, everything is only primitive and laid out in a kodobase. I haven't seen any non-standard libraries. I have seen interesting architectural solutions.

Комбинатор:

Anatoli Kazharski:

Such as? You can, of course, start creating the universe right away, even though it's already there. )

The GUI is just the way to go to create something so out-of-the-box, something that can be managed with this GUI. That's why I started to write my own library, as none of the variants presented so far suited me. After I was done, I planned to start writing a library for creating graphs, as the one presented in SB didn't suit me either. The request for quality improvement in the Service Desk was accepted, but unfortunately it remained unanswered for a very long time. But just recently there was news that it seems the developers will continue or write their own quality version. Anyway, we'll see.

Anatoli Kazharski: For example, the trading engine from c-4. It's a full-fledged framework, a lot of things have been implemented and are convenient. We draw from libraries and apply frameworks.