Suggestion to meta-quotes on the Market section. If there is monitoring - mark such EAs. - page 6

>> mark EAs with signals, and then in the selection options check the "Show me EAs with monitors only" box.

>>Supported. It is a good idea. Quantity to quality.

And marking topics with replies is good too. And the trick with the favourites, why these extra steps in the age of high technology.

Oleg Shenker:

That's what it looks like to you... Notice how much an item on the shelf at eye level costs compared to an item on the lowest shelf.

However, that's not the case here at all. It's not a question of promotion. The issue is the creation of a mechanism that increases customer awareness. Economists have long proved that buyer awareness dramatically increases the average price level in the market for "complex" goods. The price level and the overall level of demand.

Finally, my main thesis is that sales on the marketplace don't need the MC for commission revenues, it's really the small stuff. What matters is the so-called cost of switching consumers to a competitor's product.

That is, if, for example, you bought yourself a couple of three indicators and an EA for MT4, it's harder for you to switch even to MT5, let alone, say, Ninja Trading.

In other words, the more people buy into the marketplace, the bigger the user base the platform has, the more willing brokers will be to invest in using the platform, the more revenue the MC will make.

Having a catalogue of proven quality products greatly increases the credibility of the platform. If the MCs don't understand that, then that's their problem. I argue that forcing all experts on the marketplace to monitor will pay off several times over. Well, it's not for nothing that MK has put so much effort into the tester. And monitoring, in my opinion, will actually cost less (you may have to spend more on entry, but the cost of maintenance, service and support will be less, although I could be wrong here).

The shelf layout (window dressing) is what ranks the products in the marketplace. And in the shop at eye level can be not only expensive products, but also stale goods, which they need to get rid of thereby increasing the turnover. By placing products of different prices on different shelves, they are simply separating products of different price categories. Arrangement of goods in the shop is a whole science the bourgeoisie called merchandising and advertising of a particular manufacturer or no relation. For this reason I do not think the example is quite correct.

I'm not against the presence of quality products on the market, I don't need to be convinced of that. The question is who will assess quality and by what criteria. The presence of monitoring is not an indicator of quality, the arguments on this were given above by other forum users. And organizing such monitoring is not profitable for the company, otherwise they would have already done it.

Nothing should be forced. It should all be on a voluntary basis.

Monitoring on the basis of a signal, this does nothing. No one will be able to prove that an expert is working on this signal.

Since the developer can always trade by hand or copy trades from other signals and present it as the work of his Expert Advisor. Which some people have done.

The only solution is for the Expert Advisor to be launched by the 3rd party. I.e., there must be a separate page on this resource labeled "Robots" (next to "Signals").

For those wishing to use a VPS server from MQ, an account is opened and the robot is placed there, which is sold in the Marketplace. Access to this robot will be available to the one who will maintain this page.

The list of participants, which will be displayed on the Robots page, must have links to both the Market and the corresponding signal.

And the server and maintenance of this page should be paid for by the product developer.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Exactly, and the caption preferably in three lines, plus support for colour separation, bold type, and of course a picture of 80-100 pixels with gif-format support :)

Well, then they will definitely begin to write something clever, and very often =)

A what, in many forums allowed advertising in the signature, it further stimulates to write on the forum. You know, here the old guys get paid a penny for their posts and the newbies get nothing at all.

With draconian bans on advertising that would be just fine.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Why, many forums allow advertising in the signature, it's an extra incentive to post on the forum. You know, the old guys here get paid a penny for their posts, and the newbies get nothing at all.

With draconian bans on advertising that would be just fine.

I once visited a forum on excel, asked a question, and five people rushed to answer me and write programs of 30 lines each! )))
Then I looked, and all of them had "writing paid macros for excel" in their signatures)

when selecting signals you can do something like this

I won't say where this picture is from, because it's forbidden to advertise this service here.

I must have misunderstood the topic. But what kind of monitoring can we talk about when most of the experts in the Market are customisable, and their parameters are customisable by the user? And second, most of the Expert Advisors are not eternal. IMHO, a lifetime of an Expert Advisor without readjustment is a few months, unless it is an adaptive system. And the average lifetime of an algorithm is about a few years - the market changes, and the patterns gradually become unworkable.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I must have misunderstood the topic. But what kind of monitoring can we talk about when most of the experts in the Market are customisable, and their parameters are customisable by the user? And second, most of the Expert Advisors are not eternal. IMHO, a lifetime of an Expert Advisor without readjustment is a few months, unless it is an adaptive system. And the average lifetime of an algorithm is about a few years - the market changes, and the patterns gradually become unworkable.
According to market rules, the author has to upgrade the Expert Advisor depending on market changes

Сергей:
According to market rules, the author has to upgrade the Expert Advisor according to market changes.

The author does not owe anyone anything. The only thing he has to do is to fix bugs that may appear in updated builds, i.e. the program should always be in the state stated in the description, and work correctly.

Well, at least this is what I have read, maybe something is missing - hit me with the link.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The author does not owe anyone anything. The only thing he has to do is to fix bugs that may appear in updated builds, i.e. the program should always be in the state stated in the description, and work without errors.

At least this is what I've read, maybe something is missing - hit me with a link.

Maybe so, it's been a while since I read it...
You should know better, you're in the thick of it.