Writing code in Russian. Pros and cons of such a programme. - page 19

Реter Konow:
Indeed) Listen to Zadornov - their language comes from ours)))

I don't think so.)

Here's the original and google translator.)

Anyway, even after the original translation, I still don't understand anything.

Nikolay Demko:
Developing the theme further: they are all formerly our people. So I have a cognitive dissonance with the opposition between the west and us. It's like a snake biting its own tail.
Maybe... Who knows.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I don't think so.)

Here's the original and google translator.)

If you make even more mistakes in the English version, the translator will come up with more than that.

Реter Konow:

It is good that you have indicated that you are drawing your conclusions from personal experience.

You've made several appeals to try it. And you are surprised that no one responds to this call.

Let me explain: all those who oppose you here have actually tried, that is why they oppose it. Just their experience was a failure, but the failures as it is not nice to talk about.

Well, if we're talking about personal details, which I omitted at the beginning of the conversation, I started programming with autocode, that was before assembler. That's why I can't say how many years I've been working with it. In short, I've been writing for a long time.

Nikolay Demko:

It is good that you have indicated that you are drawing your conclusions from personal experience.

You've made several appeals to try it. And you are surprised that no one responds to this call.

Let me explain: all those who oppose you here have actually tried, that is why they oppose it. Just their experience was a failure, but the failures as it is not nice to talk about.

Well, if we're talking about personal details, which I omitted at the beginning of the conversation, I started programming with autocode, that was before assembler. That's why I can't say how many years I've been working with it. In short, I've been writing for a long time.

My job was to suggest it. I did it. Of course, it doesn't suit everyone. I realize that now. It's okay, there may not be a revolution for everyone, but there may be one for someone. Glad to have contributed to it.

Реter Konow:
My job was to suggest it. I did. Of course, it doesn't suit everyone. I realize that now. It's all right, there may not be a revolution for everyone, but there may be one for someone. Glad to have contributed to it.

Revolution in general is not a good thing. Revolution as a way out of a deadlock, but getting into a new field has a high probability of entering a new deadlock.

If we consider strategies for finding optimal solutions, there is an interesting strategy for sharks...

If a shark doesn't find its prey in a given square in a certain period of time, it makes a dash across several squares at once in a random direction,

without reacting to external stimuli, like the smell of more blood on the right than on the left. And once it's in a new square, it turns on all its receptors and searches the square.

It's basically a revolution. We'll change everything and then we'll see.

Nikolay Demko:

Revolution in general is not a good thing. Revolution as a way out of a deadlock, but getting into a new field has a high probability of entering a new deadlock.

If we consider strategies for finding optimal solutions, there is an interesting strategy for sharks...

If a shark doesn't find its prey in a given square in a certain period of time, it makes a dash across several squares at once in a random direction,

without reacting to external stimuli, like the smell of blood on the right is greater than on the left. And once it's in a new square, it turns on all its receptors and searches the square.

It's basically a revolution. We'll change everything and then we'll see.

From a human point of view, the shark's behavior is irrational, but it has passed natural selection for tens of millions of years, and if its behavior were irrational in its environment, we would not know anything about sharks now. However, I agree that revolution is not a good thing. Evolution is better.

Реter Konow:
My job was to suggest it. I did. Of course, it doesn't suit everyone. Now I understand it. It's all right, there may not be a revolution for everyone, but there may be one for someone. Glad to have contributed to it.

It is difficult for you that it is not written in your language, and I started with it:

P.S. I found a translation especially for you, but the original was mastered in English.

Vladimir Zubov:

It is difficult for you that it is not written in your language, and I started with it:

P.S. I found a translation especially for you, but the original was in English.

Thank you, I will look at it in the morning.