Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 7

And if asked to monitor the trade, you will politely refuse on various pretexts, won't you, Oksana?

Bicus:
And if asked to monitor the trade, you will politely refuse on various pretexts, won't you, Oksana?
Why refuse, if this forum is not forbidden to post account stats, then why refuse.

Bicus:
Especially since the account in question in this thread is on this site in the signals.

Oxana Tambur:
To begin with I have not only failed to place stop-losses, I have also never closed losing positions, so there are two possibilities: either I got profit immediately and brought it to breakeven, then I know approximately where it will go (thanks to Elliott Waves) or I have overbought, but it does not mean I stop trading, I keep on trading

Oxana Tambur:

Please, here is one of the screenshots, plus if you visited my profile, there are stats on this account for every month since May 18, 2015)) just a bit of interest and care

Hi. Nice screen shot. Both on the ava and in the report. But there are questions about the report, if I may.

Were you asked what volumes are you working with? In my opinion, the correct question is: what is the average volume of each 1000 deposits? Just in the screenshot from the report this figure (deposit) is not present. After answering this question let's analyze why I have not had a single losing trade in my years of trading and whether breakeven trading is really as good as it seems at first glance.

Andrey Dik:

Hello. Nice screenshot. Both in the ava and in the report. But there are questions about the report, if I may.

Were you asked what volumes you work with? In my opinion, the correct question is: what is the average volume of each 1000 deposits? Just in the screenshot from the report this figure (deposit) is not present. After answering this question let's analyze why we have not had a single losing trade in our years of trading and whether break-even trading is in fact as good as it seems to be.

Simply speaking, I do not increase lots with increasing deposit, I only increase number of open positions.
Was it a question if break-even trading is good for the masses or not?) I made this conclusion for myself, for others, alas, I'm not responsible.

Why do they think it's absurd - because it's their psycho-type (they're more comfortable that way).

Veniamin Skrepkov:
Why do they think it is absurd - because that is their psycho-type (they are more comfortable that way).
Simply put, they have not been taught to think and look outside the box, and boundaries, as you know, are not very good.

Intelligence is acquired - Intelligence is given.

Oxana Tambur:
Simply, as my deposit grows I am not increasing lots, I am only increasing the number of open positions.
Was it a question if break-even trading is good for the masses or not?) I made this conclusion for myself, for others, alas, I'm not responsible.

For the masses, I don't know. But I could justify why trading without stops is less profitable than with stops, which means that profits could be much higher. With numbers, with calculations.

But since you do not want to disclose your ratio of position volume per one unit of the deposit, there is no benchmark to talk about.

Andrey Dik:

For the masses, I don't know. But I could justify why trading without stops is less profitable than with stops, which means that profits could be much higher. With numbers, with calculations.

But since you don't want to state your ratio of position volume per depot, there is no benchmark to talk about.

I started with 5000, I was entering with 0.10 lots.
Now the deposit is 38500 - I also enter with 0,10 lot.