Two days ago I bought two products for $30,000. But I make prices like that when I take products off the market for a while, when I modify them. - page 14

Alexandr Saprykin:

Yep. The cat's gone for 60 grand in evergreens.)) Don't say anything bad about the cat...

when you buy with a card, does not everyone get a confirmation code in a text message?

I have not yet called a confirmation code. sent by SMS, WM does not perform any operation and if the slightest hesitation, the system, immediately, complicates the conditions of withdrawal. Therefore, a lot of things in this detective story are strange.

Recently some mosh asked for a PIN code explaining confusingly that I got it by mistake and now they can't open the software on my computer... There are also some quick transfers of fake money using mail and VMs... so it's not surprising... even judging from what's in the news is the tip of the iceberg, hackers own the world (maybe even against their will...they are then hunted all over the world by the americans) and his money...

Alexandr Saprykin:

Yep. The cat's gone for 60 grand in evergreens.)) Don't say anything bad about the cat...

Doesn't everyone get an SMS confirmation code when they buy a card?

I mean, I don't really believe in the "buy the most expensive advisers in the market and then ask for your money back" fraud scheme. Most likely the products were bought by mistake (whatever it is) and the buyer turned to the administration with a request to cancel the transaction, because he understands that the seller to ask for money like asking the cat to return the sausage. In any case, the topic is not worth a kernel, because if there is fraud, there is no point in pedaling (we are not cheaters), and if someone's mistake, then well sympathized with the topikstarter friendly two pages in a row and it's time to know the honor already.

Andrey Dik:
I mean, it's very unlikely that the "buy the most expensive advisors in the marketplace and then ask for your money back" fraud scheme. Most likely the products were bought by mistake (no matter what) and the buyer has appealed to the administration to cancel the transaction, because he understands that the seller to ask for money just like a cat to ask for the return of the sausage. In any case, the topic is not worth a kernel, because if there is fraud, there is no point in pedaling (we are not cheaters), and if someone's mistake, then well sympathized with the topikstarter friendly two pages in a row and it's time to know the honor already.
))))
Is it a banter to show his wealth? Like he bought it and immediately recalled it? There wouldn't be a ruckus then and the client would write me if he was a client. And they are not in touch.
They said crooks. So it's a scam)).

Stanislav Aksenov:

With 40% of taxes taken into account, yes.

And the cost of living there is very expensive, so it turns out that it is more profitable to outsource from here (Russia/Ukraine/Belarus).

This is before taxes. Median income is usually meant. 50-60K before deduction. And these people have almost nothing.

Alexander Ivanov:
A week ago, an acquaintance of mine (who used to buy an indicator from me for 5,000 rubles).
He went to my profile and saw the prices of my products on the market and berated me, "why are you so greedy, are you selling for $30,000?" - he asked.
But I told him, yes, I did it so that temporarily no one bought.
And he laughed and said, "What if somebody buys it?"

That's him.

Alexandr Murzin:
That's him.
hahahahahaha )))) ... Nah, he's just a simple villager.

Alexander Ivanov:
hahahahahaha )))) ... Nah, he's just a simple villager.
Being rural doesn't prevent you from being a hacker - a crook)

Alexandr Saprykin:
The countryside doesn't prevent you from becoming a hacker - a fraud)
They might. But clearly a half-hearted act.

Alexander Ivanov:
They might. But it's clearly a half-hearted thing to do.
Maybe it's the first experience and the first pancake is always the worst.