Two days ago I bought two products for $30,000. But I make prices like that when I take products off the market for a while, when I modify them. - page 11

Nikolay Perevidin:

Only this scheme has a significant disadvantage, it limits the maximum funds in the wallet to about 200 quid.

To transfer the above amounts, you need a personal certificate, which is issued for a fee after checking passport details, and without a cardholder's passport it will be impossible to do so.

WebMoney is much less popular in the world than PayPal. I don't know about any restrictions in PayPal. I think it is only limited by the status of your bank account and your bank credit limit.

Alexander Ivanov:
Look at MT4, you don't need a deposit at all. You can just buy directly from the card.
Yes, I looked up the same as in your screenshot, but for the sake of truth try for example with the card of his wife to buy your product, so that there was no special spending, put the minimum price of $ 1 at the time of purchase. And see if it works in reality.

Nikolay Perevidin:
Yes, looked up the same that you have in the screenshot, but for the sake of the truth, try for example with his wife's card to buy your product, so that there was not much spending, set the minimum price of $ 1 at the time of purchase. And see if it works in reality.

er, I'm sick of this nonsense. )))

cue!

Nikolay Perevidin:
Yes, I looked it up on the screenshot, but for truth's sake try to buy your product from your wife's card, for example, so that you don't spend too much, set a minimum price of 1 dollar at the time of purchase. And see if it works in reality.
well, the minimum price of 10 dollars and you can buy from yourself to farm reviews and promote your product in the popular, it is certainly struggling with it, but somewhat sluggishly

Aleksey Semenov:
well, the minimum price is $10 and you can buy from yourself to, for example, to farm reviews and promote your product in the popular, it is certainly struggled with, but somehow sluggishly
The question is whether he can buy a product from someone else's card without recharging the mcl5 payment system.

Nikolay Perevidin:
The question here is whether he can buy a product from someone else's card without having to top up the mcl5 payment system.
seems like no problem. Without a top-up. It benefits the methaquote - purchases are faster and liquidity is increased.

cue!

Nikolay Perevidin:

So, as far as I understand, you are writing about the following scheme:

There is someone else's card, there is the name of the cardholder, the name of the cardholder register an account at webmani, and bind the card.

As far as I remember, to bind the card to a WM first need to send a scan of the passport in wm. Scammers stole someone else's card and passport?

What are you getting into with this card? The card may be fine, the money is stolen. Who in their right mind would buy that with their own money?