Two days ago I bought two products for $30,000. But I make prices like that when I take products off the market for a while, when I modify them. - page 5

Alexander Ivanov:

But yesterday there was a phone call - a Moscow number like +7499 ... A Russian-speaking person was nervously hanging up on me, I called him back and he immediately said 'nothing, I'll get back to you later',

I asked him who you were. - I asked him who you were and he said, "Nothing, I will contact you later." He replied, "We help with investments and hung up. But there was irritation in his voice.

Now any phone call I suspect, any knock on the door ))))

I have a hammer on my bedside table in the hallway, I recommend it.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I've had a hammer on my nightstand for a long time, I recommend it.)
Thanks for the tip. ... I've got an axe...

There are clearly investigations into the situation at the moment. That's why they don't write much in response to the Service Desk.

Then, when everything is over, the regulations, rules, etc. will be changed. The administrator himself will write a post on the forum.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I have had a hammer on my nightstand for a long time, I recommend it )
Have you ever heard of exceeding the limits of self-defence?

Alexander Ivanov:
Thanks for the tip. ... axe is there...
Eh! I remember the doldrums of the '90s. Had two axes, handy ones with rubberized handles, one in the hallway, one next to the bed! God forbid, they're still there!

Alexander Ivanov:

I looked at the Payments and astonished - there was $48,000 (but it was blocked for 7 days). I thought some generous person bought my products even at such a wild price)))) Already preparing to fully renovate the house on a new one, a trip to Sochi had time to dream))))

And yesterday the admins condemned me and deleted my account. But then I wrote to Service Desk to investigate thoroughly and carefully, that no fraudulent agent of Chinese, even in court, in the prosecution can defend my case.

A few hours later my account was restored, but the purchases were canceled. And I still managed to tell all my neighbors-that now I'm rich))))

But once again I wrote to Service Desk to explain - What was it?

P.s. I think there should be topics like this so the community knows what amazing things are happening...

Here's a screenshot from yesterday.

I'm sorry for your losses and once unfulfilled dreams.

Alexandr Saprykin:

I'm sorry for your losses and once unfulfilled dreams.
))) Thank you)) but that's OK, we live in Russia. We have many more miracles than that.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Ever heard of exceeding the limits of self-defence?
It's better to be in prison badly than lying in a coffin law-abiding. Besides, there are a million ways to get out of prison on parole, but hardly anyone has ever come back from the other side of the world!

Nikolay Kositsin:
It's better to be badly imprisoned than law-abiding in a coffin. Besides, there are a million ways to get out of prison on parole, but almost no one has ever come back from the other side!
Almost?! O_o

What is the point of selling dross without monitoring at 30k, and then pray to the saints and call the other evil forces to explain how such a manna from heaven could happen?)

Calm down already, it's just a mistake. Or really a fraudulent scam.