Who has the following package: Windows 7 x64 and MetaTrader 4 terminal? - page 8

Alexey Viktorov:

And what would be the far-fetched reasons for such a package? There is nothing more glitchy than MT5 yet.

On the topic:

1. I observe that the terminal does not see a new folder if it is empty.

2. If a file compiled in ME with a newer version, it does not work (I read it somewhere on the mql4 or mql5 forum)

Suggestion:

1. Create a folder, put any of the files that are already in the terminal there and make sure that the folder is visible place the invisible file there.

2. update the terminal to version 991.

1. it is clear - an empty folder is invisible to the terminal.

2. The versions of MetaEditor are the same for me and man - 1351.

Proposal:

1. I created a folder and copied there a file like MACD Expert Advisor (from the delivery). That is, it was a file - a file from his terminal. The result - in this case MT4 terminal sees the folder and the file.

2. At the time of checks we have the same builds - 988 and no updates.

Added.

We made the same experiments with MT5 - everything was OK. MT5 in the same situation sees both my and other people's files perfectly.

So far this idea comes to mind: some analogue with DVD zones - the MT4 user terminal on Windows 7 Home Premium (x64 based PC) somehow realises that my file was created in a different zone (temporary), in a different country.

Anyone else have the most incredible ideas?

Karputov Vladimir:

2. At the time of inspections we have the same build - 988 and no updates.

Don't slow down

Alexey Viktorov:

Don't slow down.

I'm serious - my computers don't see the updates yet. Or do you think the person who created and recorded the video

doesn't know how to update? :)

I have the same problem, the terminals don't want to update.

Anton Zverev:
I know that in such cases you have to wait - it's like with the Windows 10 update - they didn't give the update to everyone - they spread the load on the servers by region. Because if everyone is given the opportunity to update at the same time, no channels will be enough and the servers will not be able to handle the load.

Nah, it's fine. Refreshed :)

Anton Zverev:

Nah, it's fine. Refreshed :)

Ha! I'm up to date too :)

Anton Zverev:
No, I don't think so. But to slow down, not read about an upcoming update or forget about it, whatever... anyone can do it. And the tumblr is no exception.

So far, two pieces of advice have been passed on:

• check ALL disks for errors
  • the file I passed, REMOVE ALL PROPERTIES (this is done by right-clicking on the file -> "Properties" -> tab "Details" -> "Remove all properties".