Stable MTS - page 26

Сергей:
Good afternoon, could you do a test on a 5 minute period with a spread of 22? Very interesting.
Spread of 22 would give -2 points to MO. And changing the period would give a less frequent check on entry and exit conditions. The results will change somehow, of course.

Alexey Burnakov:
Spread 22 will give -2 points to the MO. and the change of period will give less frequent checks of entry and exit conditions. The results will change somehow, of course.

In your strategy I think will change, the 1 minute frame is very imprecise. The stop 10 will float. But the take will take out the inaccuracies. I think the drawdown will crawl but the profit will remain. But this point is principal for me personally. If it is not difficult )

Let's see at the same time.

Сергей:

In your strategy I think will change, the 1 minute frame is very imprecise. The stop 10 will float. But the take will take out the inaccuracies. I think the drawdown will crawl but the profit will remain. But this point is principal for me personally. If it is not difficult )

Even the history provider cannot guarantee the accuracy of the 1-minute frame. The four points of the frame are scattered chaotically. Only max and min are guaranteed. A lot of storage costs, and almost all skip brokers cut .... But you have a stop 10, so 1 minute should give its impact ...

Сергей:
On a 1 minute frame, even the history provider does not guarantee accuracy. The four points of the frame are scattered chaotically. Only max and min are guaranteed. A lot of storage costs, and almost all skip brokers cut .... But you have a stop 10, so 1 minute should give its impact ...
My vision is as follows

Сергей:

This is not the point. Five-minute periods are made up of minutes. The only thing that will change is the number of deals and their composition by time. And stop and take are set at 650 and 700 points in five-minute charts. On a 5 minute chart, stops and takes will only be handled worse by opening prices. I'm too lazy to restart it, to be honest. I will have to rewrite the logic inside, I cannot just put it on the 5-minute chart.

Alexey Burnakov:
That's not the point. Five-minute trades, on the other hand, are made up of minute trades. The only thing that will change is the number of trades and their time composition. And the stop and take are set at 650 and 700 pips on the five-minute chart. On a 5 minute chart, stops and takes will only be handled worse by opening prices. I'm too lazy to restart it, to be honest. I will have to rewrite the logic inside, I will not be able to put it on 5-minute chart.
But the testing will be very close to life .... Takes won't be fundamentally worse handled, but for stops it will be very critical.

Alexey Burnakov:
That's not the point. Five-minute trades, on the other hand, are made up of minute trades. The only thing that will change is the number of trades and their time composition. And the stop and take are set at 650 and 700 pips on the five-minute chart. On a 5 minute chart, stops and takes will only be handled worse by opening prices. I'm too lazy to restart it, to be honest. I have to rewrite the logic inside it, I can't just put it on the 5-minute chart.
As an option without rework put it on dollar pound with the same settings. Let's see

Сергей:
As an option without modification put it on the dollar pound with the same settings. Let's see
The beauty of the display is not important, as long as it holds.

Сергей:
But the testing will be very close to life .... Takes will not be fundamentally worse handled, but for stops it will be very critical.
And how is that? What is the technical difference in the processing of stops and takes???

Alexey Burnakov:
What's that like? What is the technical difference in the processing of stops and takes???
In your case the value of the minute bar is comparable to the stop