Forex - work or play? What do you think? - page 19

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I watched Michalych's video yesterday, but I've already seen it and it turned out I was reviewing it, but I realized it later).

I realized after watching it once again that it was the first time I watched it in vain, as they say: "One should not listen but to hear". So yesterday I got a lot of new information from the old information that I will try to implement in trade on Monday, I hope for even better results.

This is a good point "You do not need to listen, but to hear".

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Here, I recorded and chewed it up as best I could) The beginning of the video is exactly about the advantage of the stop! No criticism for diction: youtu.be/HAImUPkIse8

Thanks for the video )

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Better at first on cats.

I remember when I found out about TA (2008-2009) and read the books, my trading deteriorated dramatically. Something useful was there, of course, but not much. The rest was child's play. Maybe at the dawn of the market it worked somehow, I don't know.

Yuri, you need to keep doing exactly what I am doing, but after watching the video, I realised that I can lengthen the profits and take most of the movement from what I am taking now. So everything is safe, no need for a demo)

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Yuri, you have to keep doing exactly what I'm doing, but after watching the video, I realized that I can lengthen the profits and take most of the movement from what I'm taking now. So everything is safe, no need for a demo)

Well, I don't know. When I experiment with new methods, it always ends in losses). That's why in the beginning I just use paper (virtual trades) and when it's clear that it's working, then it's time for real trades.

I don't know what Gerchik was saying, but when a trade is already in normal profit, I gradually move the stop.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, I don't know. When I experiment with new methods, it always ends in losses). That's why in the beginning I just use paper trades (virtual ones), and when it's clear that it works, then I can use real trades.

I don't know what Gerchik was saying, but when a deal is already in normal profit, I gradually move the stop.

All right, but you have to move it back correctly or else it may shoot back with a "tail" and keep going without you. We are traders, we must always improve ourselves, but clever ideas do not always come to mind, so we have to listen to the advice of others, whom we trust. You don't have to use them if you don't like it, but it's worth a try.