To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 29

Alexandr Saprykin:

What is the problem?
Don't you have a problem with WM withdrawal? Then share it.

Alexandr Saprykin:

What is the problem?

The problem is withdrawal losses, you have to transfer the same amount of money, either to a card or through an exchanger and then to a credit card; there are many options, but none that compare to eP in terms of withdrawal efficiency.

Artyom Trishkin:

I used to do such dances in order to withdraw quickly:

I have to go from here to WM, from WM to MTS, from MTS to the card - the losses are terrible. But within 15 minutes for everything.

Artyom Trishkin:
And you do not have problems with withdrawal of WM? Then share.

Well, I since there was a problem with withdrawal to the WM ruble card use to pay for the Internet, utilities, mobile communications, and the rest through PayPal/.

Although a friend told me that he was withdrawing to the card without any problems.

Now I've ordered Ep .... and we'll see how profitable it is...

Alexandr Saprykin:

I have been using WM to pay for the Internet, utilities, cellular communications, and the rest via PayPal/.

Although a friend told me that he was withdrawing to the card without any problems.

Now I've ordered Ep .... - let's see how profitable it is...

I already use given card MK - from here to withdraw 0 %, money get on the account. There you can then transfer the money to the card without any commission - either in the LK or in the mobile app - and go to the store to spend it... But I was not allowed to pay online with this card - I received a refusal.

Artyom Trishkin:
I already use the MK card provided - withdrawing 0% from here, the money goes into the account. You can then transfer the money to the card without a fee - either in the LK or in the mobile app - and go to the store to spend it... But I was not allowed to pay online with it - I received a refusal.

Well, I'm going to try.... to test it out...

Artyom Trishkin:
But I couldn't use it to pay for the internet - I was refused.
not everywhere accepts prepaid cards.

Artyom Trishkin:
I already use the MK card provided - withdrawing 0% from here, the money goes into the account. You can then transfer the money to the card without a fee - either in the LK or in the mobile app - and go to the store to spend it... But I was not allowed to pay online, because I received a refusal.

What operator did you want to pay with?

Artyom Trishkin:
And try to calculate the losses on the withdrawal of quid from WM to ruble card. And compare what the output is...

Long time ago I compared: from MQL5

- via WM to Svyazbank card = 3.6% of the Central Bank exchange rate. Everything fits in 5 min max.

- Through eP and exchanger = 1.5% and more. The figure floats, the process requires an hour and a half of traffic jams.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Which operator did you want to pay?
Rostelecom.

Artyom Trishkin:
Rostelecom.

I have it too.... Here you go... ((((