Rhetorical question - page 6

Let's go... Everything in the profile

I trade my hands in the betting market parallel to the robot, the difference is 1-3%

At 12.25 there were seven over 500 entries...

the glass is bouncing just....

We close at 16.00 and open at 18.00 news is released

Breakout bids over 1349 closed

First problem......It gives an error....order cannot be modified, at such and such a price, as the price has already changed.....

Closed all orders after the 730...to sell...

Waiting for news release.... I'll start again at 18.00...I'll go eat at least, and the error should be eliminated...

How do you like the marathon?

Forex.Tramp:

Closed all orders after the 730...to sell...

Waiting for news release.... I'll start again at 18.00...I'll go eat at least, and the error should be eliminated...

What do you think of the marathon?

5.90 a day for a modest meal max.

The bar was $100.

you have to go for real = probably at least 100 days in a row and not less than $100 - No, probably not 365 days in a row... and everyone will be happy with your success

$36,000 a year is almost good enough.

So that's how it is, the first pancake isn't so bad at all...

In general, trading on two charts, and even in the depth chart is a bit difficult... I missed 13-17 orders by 1000... Too bad, I should automate the process more...

I started at 12.30 because I decided not to make any changes before the news, I traded another $17 with my hands till 12...Then I switched to advisor.... there were 9 big mistakes, the main one is about order modification... I don't understand how it can be.... I will try to find out... I will rest tomorrow...I will continue on Thursday

I was waiting for the news today... after 5 pm
Only I do not understand. Why at the news on Canada at 15.30 euro suddenly went up... What does Canada have to do with it?