Rhetorical question - page 3

Yuriy Zaytsev:

You have to set a realistic goal,

A 100% annual return is a realistic goal.

The main thing is to beat bank interest + inflation

Take the amount for the life of $3000/month, that is 36000/year. That is, and the deposit must be at least the same, and in reality, with a reserve, about $ 60,000. Not everyone can find such a sum.

No, you can exist alone, without a family and on $300, you will not die of hunger, but everything else, travel, entertainment, women finally - all this will be closed.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The funny thing is that the topicstarter left a long time ago, and we're still chewing on it like an old man )).

I better go for a walk and write a program, I have to prepare for next week.

I have visited my brokerage companies now and they have very slimmed down the order opening in GBP and leverage for GBP in different accounts.

But on non-pound instruments everything is the same, i.e. I will trade.

But there will be a lot of chatter on them as well.

Олег avtomat:
But there will be a lot of chatter on them too.

So that's a good thing!

It's when there's no volatility that's trouble. I will just work with small lots. I`ve been working with small lots, but recently I`ve raised my cent account with huge risks and then lost it on US news, because I`ve got cheeky and did not reduce the lots ))

I`ve written a sticker on my monitor. Leha, do not be greedy!

I had to write from my work computer..... I didn't go anywhere, I can't sit in front of a monitor for 24 hours.

Now I'm trying to understand the risks...

If you get to 10000$, I won't raise the lot, I will leave 0.03. In my trade it's 110-170$....... a day... It's a decent income. The drawdown will reach a maximum of 11%. I checked it on cent account at the beginning of the year...... The drawdown is not because of a super strategy... the market won't do it... the euro must fall or rise by 1345 points in one day .....

In fact, it was suggested to put a dynamic stop on the means.... it is both insurance and the same as the withdrawal in essence

forex.tramp2:

I had to write from my work computer..... I didn't go anywhere, I can't sit in front of a monitor for 24 hours.

Now I'm trying to understand the risks...

If you get to 10000$, I won't raise the lot, I will leave 0.03. In my trading it's 110-170$....... a day... It's a decent income. The drawdown will reach at most 11%. I checked it on cent account at the beginning of the year...... This drawdown is not because of a super strategy... the market won't do it... the euro must fall or rise by 1345 points in one day .....

You don't need lots, just calculate the risk of a deal as a percentage of the deposit. You may use the margin percentage of the deposit, but it's worse. What is your leverage? I trade with max. 1:1000 for Robo and 1:300 for ECN.

We don't know your strategy, how can we advise you? For example, I open a lot of small lots with 25% risk, on cent positions I can even do 70% depending on the situation.

100-170 is of course a decent profit.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

We take an amount for life of $3000/month, i.e. 36000/year. That is to have at least the same deposit, and in reality, with a reserve, about $60,000. Not everyone can find such a sum.

No, you can exist alone, without a family and on $300, you will not die of hunger, but everything else, travel, entertainment, women finally - all this will be closed.

It's not a life :-))).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And you don't stake your money on lots, count as a percentage of the risk of the deal from the amount of the deposit. You can do it as a percentage of margin on the deposit, but it's worse. What's your leverage? I trade with max. 1:1000 for Robo and 1:300 for ECN.

We don't know your strategy, how can we advise you? For example, I open a lot of small lots with 25% risk, on cent positions I can trade 70% depending on situation.

Of course 100-170 is a decent profit.

At the moment I mostly work with Depth of Market... I have to do everything manually....Uncomfortable, of course, but worth it.

I also have quite a high-frequency trade with 200-300 trades... I try to decrease..... frequency and increase the volume to no avail... the drawdown is pushing me out

forex.tramp2:

I work mostly with the Depth of Market... I have to do everything manually.... It's inconvenient, of course, but it's worth it.

My trading frequency is quite high. 200-300 trades a day. i try to decrease.....frequency and increase the volume to no avail...the drawdown is pushing out

200-300 a day?

for some reason i thought you were developing a robot

200-300 manually it's a doom and gloom, then you won't want to travel or woman))

And if you work by the book, you can't make less than 100 trades, and I only make requests with my hands (I have a panel), quick buttons and so on.

It's like on the piano... you bang on the keys....